Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GAA Website Design

• 15-07-2004 4:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi All,

Im offering a professional web site designing service for all GAA clubs. If your club currently has a site and its needs to be upgraded/revamped or whether your looking for a site from scratch, dont waste any time, contact us asap.

For samples of GAA sites done click on links below.

http://www.hill16.ie
    http://www.cualagaa.ie

You can contact us directly at
    All enquiries welcome.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Danni

As a matter of interest, how much do you charge for a basic brochure site, no flash??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Advertising :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Kegathor

Hi Danni,

Drop me a mail of what you are looking for and will get you a quote. Every site is different and hard to gage.

webmaster@cualaaa.ie

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Kegathor

Sorry Danni,

thats

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

Advertising

I did not see Webmonkey losted as one of the moderators on this forum?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Do I have to be a mod?

The GAA charter
    NO Politics.
    NO Sexism the board is for ladies football and Camogie too
    NO Discussing totally unrelated sports (Finnish motor cross etc)
    NO Advertising products or services - this does not include club festivals or events that the board may be interested to know about
    NO Spamming

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,984 ✭✭✭Big Ears

but this seems to be related to Gaa and could be quite helpful to a lot of people so if I were a mod / Admin id let it slide .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

This is advertising.

While I can see it is a GAA related service for clubs, it amounts to advertising.
    Kegathor, your banned for one week.

TBH I dont really have a problem with someone letting us know about services available to the GAA, But they should speak to one of the mods before doing so..or else give it away for free !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

Tried to send a PM and an Email to Kegathor but he has selected nto to recive either from boards.ie

Oh well ..Im sure he can figure it out

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement