Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB upgrading to 1MB ?

• 15-07-2004 4:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

just a rumour.. cant find anything about it, but a few people have mentioned it. has anyone heard anything?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 s9841121

As in.. pushing their 512 customers up to 1MB, that is...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭cerbeus

try here

IBB 1M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

small and medium business customers by providing increased bandwidth at existing prices.
    Us poor residential users are left in the dirt :(

Thanks, nice one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭blobert

I have the 1MB service at home. It's very good but it does cost €84 a month. I had to get it seeing as my house is out of range of the cheaper gear.

That said I do think its at least twice as good as Eircoms puny offerings and so worth the extra money.

• Advertisement

i have the 512up/512down package at home. i just want to know if they are going to push me up to 1mb (and if they do, will it be both upstream & downstream? i tried calling but no answer as usual.

Or is it the business customers only that are getting upgraded?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

Originally posted by Mutant_Fruit
    Us poor residential users are left in the dirt :(

Read the article :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

“Our aim is to provide our customers and commercial broadband users with a simple message: Irish Broadband provides the quickest and most efficient wireless broadband service in the market,” he added.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭kamobe

I've actualy been trying to upgrade to the 1mb service, but everytime i send a mail/call I get no reply. Very odd....

"Here's my money - TAKE IT!!!"

"NO."

?

EDIT: One of the guys literaly JUST called me, i reckon he read this post!! :D

Advertisement