Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double sided photocopy on PC?

Options
  • 15-07-2004 5:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭

I doubt/don't know if this is the place for posting this.

I have a 7x12cm double sided voucher to photocopy but I'm having trouble (I'm using a Dell Photo/Scanner/Copier combo). The only way of copying it double sided is to print both sides seperately. The first side is obviously a straight forward photocopy but after that is where the trouble starts.

No matter where I put the voucher in the scanner it always photocopy's on the same corner so when you turn the paper over to print on the other side it is obviously going to print on the opposite corner. I have tried scanning the image and printing it seperately but the image comes out smaller and the margin cuts a bit of it off.

I don't know how hard that is to understand but plain and simply, is there any easy way of double sided photocopying a small image with a scanner?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by eirebhoy
    I don't know how hard that is to understand but plain and simply, is there any easy way of double sided photocopying a small image with a scanner?
    Given that you've tried the obvious, I'd cheat (assuming that you've only got the one voucher to copy). I'm assuming that your scanner/printing software is getting all smart and we can't have that. Attach the image to an A4 piece of paper with writing on it to confuse the scanner. Copy the first side normally, strategically place the voucher on the written page for side 2. At least it's a way that will definitely work if you put the voucher in the right place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Cheers sceptre. Silly me, never thought of that.:)

Advertisement