Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

mini for sale

Options
  • 15-07-2004 10:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭

Its a 1985 998cc mini.
    44K miles
    Taxed 10/04
    Nct'd 10/04 (but i have it booked in already for retest should be next few eeks as all the pre nct work has been done)
    Mint condition throughout.
    New minilights with 4 new tyres (balanced and tracking done)
    All new chrome work
    Recently serviced including
    New starter,Brakes rebuilt,Steering Rack gator, Filters, seals, shocks, trumpet knuckles, fanbelt, eng stabiliors etc etc, contact me for more info.
    Cooper centre exit exhaust.
    Qualifies for classic insurance next year.

3000euro

Any questions just gimme a pm or e-mail.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭tinofapples

Very nice but €3000 ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭cooper_man

think it may be sold already.

Its a classic car, classic insurance, mint condition loads of additional extras.

Thats how much you'll pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I was going to say you're best off putting it through the NCT early (good selling point - as long as it passes), but if you've sold it already.... :)

Advertisement