Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Firing Squad

• 16-07-2004 2:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭

A man was scheduled to go before a firing squad for his crimes. The evening before his execution, he was asked what he wanted for his last meal. He refused the meal completely.
    The next morning the man was brought before the firing squad. When asked for his last request, the man said he had none. The General in charge of his execution asked him, ''Sir, you refused your last meal and your last request. Isn't there anything you want before you die?''

The man thought for a moment, then said, ''Music has always been an important part of my life. If I could do but one thing before I die, would you allow me to sing my favorite song from beginning to end, without interruption?''

The General thought this was a reasonable request, and ordered his men to lower their weapons and to not interrupt for the duration of the song.

''Ten million bottles of beer on the wall...''

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

i laughed hard at that one,

so how long did it take this dofus to finish his song or did soldiers shoot themselves from being bored ?

Regard netwhizkid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Runfree

nice one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

very good now run along :D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Good one:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Well thats one way to stall them. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭Fuhrio

he couldve also sang the song that never ends by lamb chop:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

he should have done "infinity bottles of beer on the wall" :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭karma kabbage

what happened if he lost his voice before he finished . . . wouldn't they have to wait until he could complete the song without going horse as he requested to sing it without interuption? In case I need to know one day!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

:D:D

Advertisement