Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My new tragus to conch.

Options
  • 16-07-2004 7:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭

Just got a new tragus to conch scaffold done yesterday and have to say it was the most agonising piercing I have had done especially because my tragus had scarring from an old piercing!

Anyone else find the conch quite painful? It was like septum x 10.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

I've seen it done a few times - looks pretty painful alright. Did you get it punched? Any pics?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭screamager

ive got my inner conch done on both ears, the standard one was alright i think, but i got my other one punched at 6mm, never felt anything like it. it wasn't that much worse than the septum though.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭coldenmean

well i got my conch punched at 3mm... not too big so twas grand... healed really well too... most painful for me was nostril... weird but true... dont wanna go through that again!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

my conch was excruciating and only a 1.6mm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

hmm i had my conch done for a good while, ages ago but i rem i didnt find it sore at all, weird, i also didnt find my nipple sore at all and i see all of ye saying it was the sorest, hmm

I GOT MY NIPPLE PIERCED on my bloody bed and had to go and have a cup of tea with my mother like 10seconds later.... i found it uncomfortable but apart from that, found it a doddle, nape sorest so far..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

That is backwards to me my nape was painless and nipple/conch/septum up the top with pain.

Advertisement