Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Combats/Cargos, runners, t-shirts

• 16-07-2004 9:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭

I want to pick up a decent pair of beige/grey/black combats or cargo pants, something that's a little unique and hardwearing. The proper dual-layer combats if possible.
    Somewhere in the Dublin // Galway areas.

I also want to pick up a nice pair of converse or simple Addidas Falcon, as cheap as possible :) Size 12/13

T-shirts and T-shirt printing, where can I get some decent tough-wearing (not Dunnes Stores) plain unbranded t-shirts?
    And a colour screen-printing shop that doesn't charge a fortune?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Err..

Cargo pants now on sale in The Gap in Arnotts. Don't know what price. Think there's 20% off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,149 ✭✭✭oneweb

Originally posted by SyxPak
    I also want to pick up a nice pair of converse or simple Addidas Falcon, as cheap as possible :) Size 12/13
    Hey, keep us updated if you find any! Damn big feet - hard enuff to find any decent footwear at that size, let alone fairly priced!

Try JJB or Elveries, online shops seem to charge a heck of a lot for delivery but they're deffo worth a browse anyway :)

/reminds me I need to start lookin for a new pair of runners...

If Arnott's are havin a sale try them - they do big sizes & likely reduced by a nice percentage ;)

It is what it's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Delta_ie

If you are looking for good priced shoes try ebay.com
    with the exchange rate prices are good and most of the shoes over there are alot cheaper. Most of the time shipping is about $20
    and you get your shoes in about a week.
    The best deal I got was on a pair nike basketball shoes that were priced at €150 in champion sports on grafton street, the pair I got were in rare colour and
    the p+p and sale price came to €60.They also arrived in less then a week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭daveyjoe

http://www.voodooshoes.com/ are good for shoes and trainers.
    They have a sale at the moment + free shipping to Ireland.
    I ordered some Vans Bercy trainers and they cam in a few days, they generally do sizes up to 12 and sometimes 13 aswell.

Advertisement