Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work Permits & Diversity Challenges

Options
  • 16-07-2004 11:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hi All,

I am running a diversity programme (no this is not promotion) for employers of migrant workers and their employees in South Dublin County. The programme covers anything from - creating better working environment, overcoming culture shock, effective management etc etc etc

Before anyone says .. this is a free programme - no money is taken off people - not selling spaces.

I shall be meeting the Dept. of Enterprise, Trade & Employment to discuss issues relating to diversity in the work force, in particular my members and I want to have a strong word with the Work Permits Division ref: constant changes to work permit policy and processing.

What issues if any - have faced your firm regarding work permits?

Advertisement