Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EsatBT Question

• 16-07-2004 11:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭

I am getting the IOL broadband trial but I have a quick question. I want to get the Esat BT Advantage PLUS & IOL Broadband bundle but I don't want the phone package until I trial the broadband. Is it possible for me to get the bundle after the 3 month trial and still get the free month broadband and cheaper BB rate?

Ta.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

yes, but if it's going to be of benefit to you in 3 months would it not save you money for the next 3 months as well?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Originally posted by Iago
    yes, but if it's going to be of benefit to you in 3 months would it not save you money for the next 3 months as well?
    Its too messy TBH. I was with UTV and only recently went back to eircom (because I was given false info by the Eircom sales rep, which is sorted out now). I was back with Eircom for a month or so and UTV were still charging me €25 for their service. I had to go through a bit of hassle to get the €25 back. It probably wouldn't happen with IOL but I don't want to risk it.

Advertisement