Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iol BB questions

Options
  • 16-07-2004 12:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭

is there anyway around not being able to ping with this service? also how do i forward the ports if i wanted to set up a temp ftp server, ?? using prestige 600 router/modem

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭-ADREN-

Im able to ping in DOS no problem with IOL BB.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Originally posted by calex71
    is there anyway around not being able to ping with this service? also how do i forward the ports if i wanted to set up a temp ftp server, ?? using prestige 600 router/modem
    If it's the 623 then just go into the config. via a browser (username is admin and then whatever your password is) and go into "Security", from there change the setting re. pings from the WAN (that'll let you ping out).
    If you want to setup port forwarding, go into NAT setup from the main menu and set it up from there.
    This is a good site to check out too, http://www.portforward.com/zyxel/623R-T1.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

cheers fro that works a treat

Advertisement