Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TiG boards down

Options
  • 16-07-2004 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭

apologies for using the BF board but just want to bring this to the attention of as many tig members as possible

the TiG board at www.clan-tig.co.uk/forums are down as we have exceeded are bandwidth and other such things i dont' really understand.

anyway to move to suitable hosting package it will cost 55euro a year. yes a year and yes thats nothing between 30 active members so what i'm looking for is 11 people to transfer a mere 5 euro hopefully direct to the fairy's bank account to get the site up and running

sign below.

1) Data

p.s sign up on the one in the TiG board for general ease of counting

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&postid=1769970#post1769970

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

You should look at webstrikesolutions.com they are cheap $90 per year after the first year and something like $20 for the first year!

I dont work for them but I do use them for my site (for about 2-3 years) and never have I had a problem..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

aye this done and all kayos but ta for the suggestion

Advertisement