Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Tattoo???

Options
  • 16-07-2004 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys
    I want to have a Tattoo of my sons name "Dylan" on my upper arm, queston I am looking for and Hindi or Chinese translation or somewhere that can do a good job, I have never considered a tattoo so first time and just looking into it.

Any ideas?:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,038 ✭✭✭✭tk123

i think chinese symbols are a bit crap - why not have it in english!?you could pick a cool font...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

yeah i did think of that: just the time is takse to find somethin cool looking,

any ideas on price? is is per letter or style or what??

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by BrookieD
    yeah i did think of that: just the time is takse to find somethin cool looking,

any ideas on price? is is per letter or style or what??

cheers

Most artists charge by the hour, which is around €70 per hour, if it's your first tattoo it might take an hour because you'd usually take a few breaks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

Darren - gimme a buzz & I'll sort something out for ye....

:: THE BIGMAN ::

Advertisement