Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Im Rich

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭positron

I wouldn't go there on my own, if I were you.

They have asked you to bring more than 1000 quids and you think they will let you have a tea, and go away after paying the 'fee'?

Inform the gardii, or at least take a dozen mates with you, hiding in a distance, waiting for signal...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

yea, these scams are very often in holland, fking n*****s do it all the time!

btw, tell that you don't trust them fully and ask them to send you 500 euro as a token of their sincerity

you didn't give them your real details did you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

hmmm:dunno:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭gonker

no i didnt give them my real details. I didnt give them any details only that i was in dublin, ireland......im not...

i cannot believe people really believe these things....:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭gogo

If the number works, then go to the guards, and let them arrange a meeting with the scammers.
    /me pictures gonker on stakeout with the guards :ninja: .

Seriously, from the links i gave above one thick has already given his money to these guys so you should probably just ring the guards and ask them what you should do, they might be interested because you still have some form of communication with these guys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭hostyle

Originally posted by gonker
    I AM VERY SORRY FOR GETTING ON TO YOU LATE. THIS IS BECAUSE OF EXCESS WORK ON OUR TABLE HERE. THIS IS MY NUMBER AGAIN( 00-353-860528698), PLEASE CALL, THE NUMBER IS IN ORDER SO I WONDER WHY YOU CAN'T GET THROUGH WHILE YOU ARE DUBLIN. PLEASE ASK THE STATION ATTENDANTS ON HOW TO GET TO DORSET STREET HERE IN THE IRELAND.

N:B- IT IS VERY IMPORTANT YOU APPLY FOR AN EXTENSION IN YOUR NEXT MAIL TO HAVE MORE TIME TO PROCESS YOUR WINNING AND COLLECT YOUR MONEY.

CONGRATULATIONS

PETER LAMBERT

I am trying to string them along what can I say next....that I have a cheque that will clear after their cheque clears .....

Offer them "your" address and ask them to call around. Say you are chair-bound or something. Course make sure "your " address is one of those garda safe houses ...

Originally posted by hostyle
    Offer them "your" address and ask them to call around. Say you are chair-bound or something. Course make sure "your " address is one of those garda safe houses ...

lol nice! tell them you will pay them 1000 if they will deliver cash!

Advertisement