Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to buy Ichi The Killer Unrated 2 disc version??

• 16-07-2004 9:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭

I've seen play have the 2 disc dvd rated version but come on who wants to watch a rated version of the movie. I quite like the 3disc box they have too, looks tasty.

I've seen ichi 1 disc unrated at dvdsoon for 20 euro and of course its on dddhouse for 3euro dont know if thats the unrated version( anyone know)?

Im looking for a two disc unrated version which is not an extorsion price like hkflix are charging. CDWOW are charging 30 euro for the one disc. ripoff!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I have the region 1 uncut version from DVDsoon.
    It's not 2 discs, but it's still pretty good. Anway, at the end of the day the film is the most important thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Agent Orange

If the dddhouse is the region 3 version then avoid it. It is cut to buggery, far worse than the UK version. Apparently the Dutch 2-disc edition is the best one to get.

Info on the different versions here:
    http://www.dvdcompare.net/comparisons/film.php?fid=2230

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

Originally posted by smiaras
    Game on Henry St are doing the new boxset for €30. Two disc w/ the anime.

27 at play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

The boxset is still cut though.
    Also, the anime isn't that good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

i paid the extortionate amount of money hkflix asked..
    tbh i wouldnt do it again, class film, but i had to wait nearly 2 months before i got the film, even after paying nearly 50 eurons. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Juggalo

I saw an ad in a mag for a 3 disc edition.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

not a happy camper! bought the three disc today cause the guy in the shop says it was uncut but he lied! it's not cut as bad as someof the other ones but it's still annoying! no nipple choppings! lol however didnt think they would leave in the close up of the tongue cuttin!

also the anime is terrible. it's like that's is censored too or somethin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭littlejay

i got a japanese dvd of it . full uncut.
    but sad to say it cost me 45 us dollars. but a great movie.

www.cdjapan.jp but i think its deleted now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

pm sent mate,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭PWEI

For those of you who want to see another violent Asian film Shogun Assassin
    is available on play.com for only £3.99

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=R2&title=5068

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

PWEI wrote:
    For those of you who want to see another violent Asian film Shogun Assassin
    is available on play.com for only £3.99

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=R2&title=5068

It's a good film, I didn't find it excessively violent though. Maybe in 1983 but not nowadays. Worthy of a viewing though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭PWEI

0utshined wrote:
    It's a good film, I didn't find it excessively violent though. Maybe in 1983 but not nowadays. Worthy of a viewing though.

Well you can't go wrong for less than six euro.Anybody ever see Fist Of Legend? A film that Woo-Ping Yuen worked on.Well its for sale on play.com for £5.99.

Advertisement