Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tribes 1.3.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

arssseee...tried to install the 1.0 to 1.3 patch and it failed. The updater said it was an invalid patch. I tried d/l'ing some of the other 1.3 upgrades, 1.1 to 1.3, 1.2 to 1.3 etc thinking mabye i had the wrong version..none of them ran. They gave the error: "old file not found but file of same name found. File contents do not match so update not done".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Here's what you need to do.

You need to find me on IRC sometime this evening. Then, you need to ask me for the scripts.vol file. The warez version of Tribes has a scripts.vol file that is slightly different from the retail version, and therefore you can't apply the patch. However, if you drop the correct scripts.vol file into the directory, it'll work grand.

Ja na,
    Shin-chan

Advertisement