Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Goldenplec Charity Gigs

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭fitzcarraldo

Goldenplec.com are set to host the first of their debut gigs in Dublins TBMC tomorrow the 19th of August.

This is the first of two charity gigs in aid of Temple St. Childrens Hospital and will feature top name acts La Rocca,Juno Falls and Autamata as well as local goldenplec bands The Lsds and Jack knife.

Alot of time and effort has been poured into these event and we hope the night is a success.

Tickets are still available from Road Records and the TBMC Box Office at €5 and on the door for €7

The second night is a week away on the 27th of August and will feature the sounds of Fairuza,The 66e,Jaded Sun,The Flares and the debut of the White line fever.

Tickets are available from Road Records,The TBMC box office and www.just4tickets.net for €5 and on the night at €7

All profits from both nights go to charity

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭legofsalmon

that was very press realisey of you fitz :rolleyes:

hope everyone who went to it enjoyed it. thought it was a pretty fun night! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

heres some pics

they are animal, form the nice guys over at AAA photo's

0445.jpg

0387.jpg

0336.jpg

0152.jpg

0120.jpg

0012.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 NO ME TO KNOW

Did Junofalls pull out? Shame.

Looks like it was great. Goin next week!

P.S Did'nt know Autamata had 2 singers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

juno falls most certainly did not pull out and played a stormer!
    as did the lsds who did a cover of the pixies - Gigantic..phwaor to that lead singer. autamata did a legend acoustic set and they have up to 3 female singers on the album i believe..all stunning i must add.

• Advertisement

thanks for coming smurfpiss

your all welcome again next week

tis great to raise money for charity

and that lead singer is my ex girlfriend

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭monkey lover

round of applause for Dionsis!!!

It sounded like a great gig alright.

Here's to the next ones

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭legofsalmon

heh thanks smurfpiss, was great that you guys came.

Here's to doing it all again next friday!

Advertisement