Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thank you!!

Options
  • 17-07-2004 12:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭

Would just like to say thank you to Lucutus for banning me for no reason as i stopped playing so they cud cool down i go to join back and im banned well there you have it!! by the way i was going to say sorry but you just think im messing when i do that thx alot will see yas at the clan match!

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Who are NRG?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

You've been warned multiple times before about abusing other players on the server.

Those servers aren't provided as your own personal insult grounds on the net.

Saying 'sorry' again wouldn't have cut it this time.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

He was acting the knob in the cobra after you guys left as well, should have left him banned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

guess i missed all this tonite again :-(

i always miss that stuff when it happens

clan nrg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

what does it take to be perm banned from navan anyway ? tatical nuke strike on revs house or something

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

What i was in the cobra killing u guys just cuz yee didnt get killz on the map doesnt mean jack.
    Ok i deserve what i got but please tell me who i slagged as all i said was to lucutus on hastings that hes pissed off!!
    OK im not going to stop talking when im on but i'll watch every word i type so that yee cant kick me for no reason!!

And complaining that i was to quick for you to kill me in that cobra is stupid dont try and make it as if i was saying things cause when i fly i bearly say more than lol.

When i was called wasted you guys tryed to make me slag you and admit i was kamikaze so you could kick me, i didn't say anything bad at all when i was wasted but i'll admit i slagged ABE at about 8'o clock when i was named player.

How did Bosco guess it was me as Player by the way??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Your charm and unmistakable attitude would be my guess

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

No i didnt say anything i just flew the chopper and got him killz!!

Hes smart i'll give'm that:ninja:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Smart....

Its just general observances.....

Walks like a rat.

Talks like a rat.

Smells like a rat.

Must be a rat. The fact that you tried to play under a different name proves how other players view you, and in fact how you view yourself. You also decided to say I was crap in game last night as well.

All we want is for you to keep quiet in game and play to enjoy, dont play to the detriment of all others on the server.

That is all.

Gets down off soap box.

The Fairy

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Originally posted by Irish_Kamikaze
    Ok i deserve what i got

I dont think anybody needs anything more then that. You seem to agree you got what you got. The lads who run the server can do as they wish, 'tis theirs.

You shouldnt need to have to watch what you say if you are saying insulthing things. You should not be saying them in the first place. Public servers are not places where you can go about slagging who you want. Jim likes to suck the cream out of man pies.

Thread Locked
    If you have a problem with this thread being locked please PM whogivesagrap. You can find him in irc.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement