Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tim Booth Appearing In Batman Begins

• 17-07-2004 1:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭

The lead singer of James I'm talking about. He mentioned it in an interview I just seen on ITV. He remained tight-lipped about who he was playing however, like it was part of his contract or summat - which leads me to believe he's playing someone important, rather than a 'second-goon-on-the-left' kinda thing. Anyone know any more? Don't bother if its a spoiler though!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

I hope he was talking out his arse.... he should just go back to singing 'sit down' constantly rather than trying to sabotage what looks like the makings of a classic.

flogen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Jpaulik

How the hell would he be sabotaging it ? Don't be such a contant knob-end . Have you seen this guy act ? Have you seen ever other character in this movie act ? Can you give a clearer explanation as to why this guy would sabotage the film ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

IMDB have him listed as 'Thug' so I can't imagine his role being large enough to having any major impact on proceedings (detrimental or otherwise) .

Tho that said ....... Sofia Copolla , Godfather III ....... :(

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Originally posted by Jpaulik
    How the hell would he be sabotaging it ? Don't be such a contant knob-end . Have you seen this guy act ? Have you seen ever other character in this movie act ? Can you give a clearer explanation as to why this guy would sabotage the film ?

no, but if he does have a big part, there is always the chance of it being a 'oh look, its that singer' type of role, which always takes something away from the role, and even the film (depending how big the part is).
    hopefully the 'thug' role is a quick job (sounds like it), and I have enough faith in the movie that it wont be ruined.
    And while I havent seen him act, i dont think it would be great. I might be wrong, he might make the film much better, but I really doubt it.

Also, take your name calling somewhere else, whatever a 'contant knob-end' is.

flogen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Which ever one of the Gross brothers who was in blade II did a pretty cool job as the main villian Novak I though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭PWEI

Originally posted by Venom
    Which ever one of the Gross brothers who was in blade II did a pretty cool job as the main villian Novak I though.

That was Luke Goss,the drummer with Bros,he did a good job.Matt is relauching his solo singing career yet again and probably without much success again.He should have followed his brothers steps and gone in to acting.The two of them would have been perfect as the Twins in Matrix Reloaded instead of the two TV DIY brothers!

Advertisement