Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

downloaded Burnout3 ps2 demo.

Options
  • 17-07-2004 1:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭

---Thumbs Down---
    First impressions,
    Never played 1 but i'm a proud owner of part2 and i have to say it has a good arcade feel to it, where as this one seems like an attempt at realism, the graphics do not look all that great or smooth, The crashes look awful, fake crashes on real cars ! Theve changed the green arrows to bulb type arrows, the stages look a bit more realistic too.
    Over all a thumbs down, in the demo you only get to race 1 lap with 1 car, there are now 6 cars in 1 race at a time and there are new additions on how to increase your burst ? eg: by hitting your opponents.
    Heres a screen, in the demo you get that car and that stage, only difference, the graphics are not as smooth.
    http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2004/screen0/919649_20040513_screen005.jpg

I'm sure if its legal to download demos ? if it is okay with mods, i will post link to the torrent if some one has a chipped ps2. 130 mb.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

I loved the 1st 2 each got abit better than the previous, would assume the final game would be better thana demo well i hope anyway.

kdjac

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Originally posted by Placebo
    I'm sure if its legal to download demos ? if it is okay with mods, i will post link to the torrent if some one has a chipped ps2. 130 mb.

I’ll presume Criterion, or EA, have not said it’s ok, so no.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I loved the 2nd one . Can you PM me the link ? Although bittorrent dont work for me so I hope theres an alternative !

thanks.

Advertisement