Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tribes, what else?

• 06-03-1999 12:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭

Couple of things...

I know it's probably on a page somewhere but it's easier just to ask here.

Is there any way to change mouse-sensitivity in-game OTHER then in the options? i.e. to make it evern higher? I have one slowass mouse and ps2rate doesn't help either.

What's the story with tribes maps etc.? Any editors et al?

Anyone want to make a little clan with me?

Kegs.

I'm still not drunk but I'm getting there.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭SS 01 Ripper

as to the mouse sensitivity...dunno

editor..it's included in the game itself.

i'll find out how to start it and post it here, unless someone beats me to it.
    Also, word is that they're working on a seperate map editor (says our dynamix guy).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

exec("editor"); if my memory serves me right, these first person games seems such a distant memory these days, must steal, must snoop, look theres Elvis, swipe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

bit of a muppet question?
    How complicated are these editors, I know half lifes one and its quite simple to use.

It would appear to me a bit easier to create a ctf mod for tribes. Turraine for a set area, then random - two bases

BTW defend and destroy rocks, first time on sat with a few ppl its much better than ctf - less messin and more rootin and tootin yeee haw smile.gif

Advertisement