Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ive booked n paid for Torremolinos and now dont want to go,some serious advice please

• 17-07-2004 6:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭

It was a very rushed thing and I now hear its a kip. Is there any way out of this without losing a lot of money

Am at my wits end as I didnt want to go in the first place and now am hurting someone and will miss them too much if I go. Crazy I know, but thats love for ya.

ah jaysus

Is it a kip then :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭gonker

Cant help about getting your money back but check out this site it gives you the rundown of most places...just find costa del sol and the apartment you are staying in
    will tell you what to expect

http://www.holidays-uncovered.co.uk/

and how about bringing that person that you love with you you could pick up a cheap last minute deal....even flights only and share a bed :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭drane2

Read the terms and conditions of the tour operator you booked with. There is no way out without losing at least the deposit, but if you cancel far enough in advance, you might only lose the deposit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭lisa.c

should it matter how much you lose if it means you can stay with the one you love. what would be more horrible to lose

a cheap holiday
    the one you love???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Rock Climber

If the one you love can't wait for you to come back from a holiday,I say find another one to love hopefully on the holiday...

That clingy is scarey.
    Perhaps this should be in PI.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Is this for real? If it is get a life. How long are you going for - a year?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ChipZilla

Originally posted by PullMyFinger!
    It was a very rushed thing and I now hear its a kip. Is there any way out of this without losing a lot of money

Am at my wits end as I didnt want to go in the first place and now am hurting someone and will miss them too much if I go. Crazy I know, but thats love for ya.

ah jaysus

Professional help is what you need. And yes it is a kip. Enjoy your stay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Humphrey

Stayed in Marbella and took a spin up to Tormelinos one day.

Its not a kip, its fairly nice although there is alot of dodgy looking apartment blocks.

Once you are not staying in one of these you should have a good time.

You could explore the whole of the Costa Del Sol from there it is a beautiful place!

Humphrey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

Cheers for the advice all - except the very childish Dave and Chip, grow up lads.

Things arent as bad and she's accepted it a bit better now. Ive heard mixed reviews about the place but Im just looking for a week with a book on a beach, a few drinks, a tan and a laugh - nothing more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Originally posted by daveg
    Is this for real? If it is get a life. How long are you going for - a year?

:p LOL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Originally posted by PullMyFinger!

ah jaysus

Who ever told you its a kip is lying, its a great place for a relaxing holiday, depends on your accomdation, and keep away from the centre of Torromelinos its just like any other city centre and stick to all the seaside restaurants and bars and you'll have a great time. Torromelinos is so big there's differant parts to it, I prefer the Benalmadana side of the resort. Just go and enjoy your self.

• Advertisement
Advertisement