Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Based Medal of Honor Clan, New Website

Options
  • 17-07-2004 9:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi all.

Just want to put a quick note... inviting you all to have a look at the |>IRL-FCA<|'s new clan web site. Took me about two months to complete it. It's my first attempt at building a Flash Website. I know you will like it.

Here's the address
    www.IRL-FCA.com

|>IRL-FCA<|-ANIMAL

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rob1891

It doesn't look right on the latest firebird. You ought to install firebird and test it out yourself. (screen res is 1024x768 if that makes any difference).

Rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 IRL-FCA-ANIMAL

Thanks for that... LOL

I keep meaning to address this..

ANIMAL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Im afraid youll have to change your name. Ive got copyright on the name An1m4l(TM)
    :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Check out www.thedadsarmy.com and challenge the Resistance (euro based squad) no harm in getting your arse handed to you by a bunch of old people.

Be a good learning experience for you young uns :)

kdjac

OK.... I fixed the Firefox Mozilla problem.... I've tested it on this version of Mozilla.

Mozilla 1.7 Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7) Gecko/20040616.

Thanks for you help Rob

As for the other guy who thinks i have his name... I've been using this or variations of this since 6 class... I'm 35 now so go figure m8... ;)

ANIMAL

• Advertisement

Originally posted by KdjaC
    Check out www.thedadsarmy.com and challenge the Resistance (euro based squad) no harm in getting your arse handed to you by a bunch of old people.

Be a good learning experience for you young uns :)

kdjac

Think i'll take you up on that pops.... LoL.... I'll send an expeditionary force over in the next few days.

Like your site too... ;)

ANIMAL

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

nice site wouldnt have the patience to a create a complex site like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

That is a very nice website very well done.

kdjac

Advertisement