Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

AOL Messenger

• 17-07-2004 10:19am
    Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,600 ✭✭✭✭

Hi All,
    Anybody have any idea how or if its available to get Aol's AIM onto your phone. I have a t610 and an ngage. I downloaded a version of AIM from the AOL website, but it fails to connect every time :o( Im using it on the ngage which is on prepay.
    If anybody has any ideas, id be very appreciative.
    Thanks,

Mr dEcO

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

There is a jar file calles Umsg , you can find it on many sited . I can send it to you .

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,600 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

i searched for the file and found it, but it didnt work. if you have a working version, if you could send it to me. or direct me in the right direction id be greatful

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,600 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

i managed to get the file working. it connects but doesnt seem to do much. just says roster empty even though I know its not!

have a look at:
    http://www.agilemobile.com/downloads.html

good programs

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

umsg MSN Messenger client is available from uppli.com

[edit]best to link to the source / developer site, thanks BrianG[/edit]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

Originally posted by antodeco
    it fails to connect every time... which is on prepay.

hi, which operator are you using?

BrianG

• Advertisement
Advertisement