Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lag & TInet (old chestnut)

• 08-03-1999 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭

Hey, I found the answer to my repeated lagouts, disconnections and local TInet losing my server assigned IP.......

I TRIED MY OLD IOL A/C smile.gifsmile.gif

local dialup (sligo) connected for approx 12 hours yesterday with no redials...

and b4 the 'ya sad ba5tard' comments come in, the wee ppl in my house (kiddies) were on too.. the family that frags together etc etc...

Connections to BW & FragZone were fine too...
    so don't moan ... change

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Well I'm glad it's not just me who gets dissed so often - it's been driving me ****in ' CRAZY of late. It's just unreal like, I've no idea what they're ****ing up in there but it makes gaming impossible. I'm seriously thinking of switching - I wonder if I'd get what's left of my yearly subscription back though.. :/

Teeth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Me too.

IOL can't keep a connection to the Dundalk POP active for more than 30 mins.

Mata ne!
    Rob

Advertisement