Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is the coolist RA this year ?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

Brona is insanely funny & friendly. She has the funniest joke about Irwin...

What's tall and invisible?
    Not Irwin.

Teeheehee...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

Do you still have the wall chart for what percentage of Irwin you are? please say you do!!!! I was 78% *puffs up in pride*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Originally posted by crowl
    Fio you are a TA and you know it ;)

Not any more! :)

<< Fio >>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Homosexuals are gay!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭buffalo

Originally posted by jono087
    Why hasnt any1 mentioned Brian?? Any RA who receives a lapdance from a male student has to be pretty daring nd cool, (or mayby just has slight homosexual tendancies *remembers song and sighs)

Brian, ull always be my favourite RA after Dermo of course

Yay! Thanks Jono. :) I was beginning to feel left out.

Originally posted by Spog
    Brian got his ear pierced yesterday at Blanchardstown...

Yeah, that was hysterical. I should've charged people to watch it. And I still paid full price, even though it took about ten minutes and three different people to get it all done. :dunno:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭HeyYou

Nah, the How Much an Irwin Are You chart is gone...something about incessant nagging as far as I can figure out...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Originally posted by crash_000
    ah they're all great - well at least the ones i know from olden days - that is Fio, Dermo, Niall, Irwin, Andrew, Deidre and i think thats it :) but i met two of the others when i was in visiting andrew Niall and dermo :) cant remember their names but one of the female ones now has me in her phonebook as "andys stalker" :boggle:
    Homo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

Originally posted by HeyYou
    Nah, the How Much an Irwin Are You chart is gone...something about incessant nagging as far as I can figure out...

that sucks, it was ever so confuzzlin 4 the spitalianiardeguese!! cursed political correctness, theyll always be the spitalians to me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭his_dudeness

Originally posted by Caoimhe
    ....spitalianiardeguese!! ............ theyll always be the spitalians to me!!

Ah now Caoimhe, "Sportugatalianards" runs off the tongue sooo much easier!!!

The correct (but non-PC) term is up for debate, but my fave is Sportugitalianards, or even Sportalians. Security had the cheek to get us to close our windows last night, because WE were making too much noise! The security guard looks about 12 thought, so I think he's only kidding when he asks us to do stuff...his uniform is a Halloween costume from what we can make out...

• Advertisement

which one, kevin or something to that effect? i recall there being giggles aplenty from the female ras when he walked thru our corridor at nite but they never would tell us why... u should ask him can u borrow his little outfit then and irwin should wear it to the last disco - even better than the shirt he put on that was about 40 sizes too small!
    sportugatalianards? god help us all. i will personally request that students from czech and bosnia-herzegovina come over next year - let them make a name outta THAT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭article6

Originally posted by Caoimhe
    sportugatalianards? god help us all. i will personally request that students from czech and bosnia-herzegovina come over next year - let them make a name outta THAT.

Well, I remember a former Irish national soccer manager talking about playing "Serbia-Herzegovina" and "Czechoslovakia" two or three years ago so...

"u should ask him can u borrow his little outfit then and irwin should wear it to the last disco - even better than the shirt he put on that was about 40 sizes too small!"

Ah, the purple shirt, how it suited me...or at least it would have if it wasn't a girls' shirt that was too small to even use as a napkin. As for Kevin's outfit (yes, it's the same guy), I'm slightly worried that anyone would consider it a good idea for me to wear atrociously undersized clothes in public!

And as for the future Eastern European students, how about this:

Sportugiserbitaliczechobosnianards!

(also, that word contains the word "hobo"...I think it's fate!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

HOW COULD YOU?!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!!

Originally posted by HeyYou
    Ah, the purple shirt, how it suited me...or at least it would have if it wasn't a girls' shirt that was too small to even use as a napkin. As for Kevin's outfit (yes, it's the same guy), I'm slightly worried that anyone would consider it a good idea for me to wear atrociously undersized clothes in public!

oooh if its the same guy will someone tell me the thing they wouldnt tell us during the course? pwease?
    ah irwin, course its not a good idea but that doesnt make it not incredibly hilarious!!! huzzah for little clothes on irwin-sized people!!
    And as for the future Eastern European students, how about this:

Sportugiserbitaliczechobosnianards!

(also, that word contains the word "hobo"...I think it's fate!)

uh........ lets put that one to the vote, its too long for one girl to decide... although the hobo thing does make it a strong contender. ooooh lets make it a competition, winner gets a free copy of the ctyi session 1 cd!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 psychdoughboy

i have to vote Andrew... god bless 'is little cotton socks :D he actually gave me my shirt back, and for this i thank him. also, dermo, as he lives down the road from me, and we gottsta party at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

I think that the coolest RAs were Irwin and Dermo! *cheers*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Pyschopath666

Dermo was the only drummer ra, tho he did try and teach some of the others the way of the drummer...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Gotta love Dermo...but how DID he become an RA?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Pyschopath666

Bish was my RA, really sound one at tat..... looked a bit like a secret service agent last night wid the suit and ear phones..... BISH + DERMO = BEST RA'S EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :rolleyes: :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 briandarezmuter

Irwin is the best RA this year without a doubt- the butt of all jokes. :D
    but credit to Gareth he was pretty cool getting his head done like that. and he was my RA so there's loyalty there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

Dermo was the best R.A ever

he jumped out of a first floor window when he was a student and he was allowed back as an R.A. How? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Dermo was the best R.A ever

he jumped out of a first floor window when he was a student and he was allowed back as an R.A. How? :confused:

Bribes. Of course.

Yes Dermo, tell us your secrets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Peterfing

Seeing as how Dermo was my RA, I have the experiance to say that he IS the coolest RA this year.
    Along with him though was Deirdre the youngest RA on the course, a mere 18 years old who was a fantastic girl.
    Brona - or Bronagh? - so cheerful and sweet even when she's screaming at the top of her lungs for you to get the f*ck into your rooms...
    Gareth the be-mohawked crazy bastard. I don't know what he was thinking letting people at his head with razors.
    ..........and now I'm getting way too upset and nostalgic and have to stop writing for a while

Raphael wrote:
    Yes Dermo, tell us your secrets

i asked him about this before, i believe he said he just name dropped like hell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 nick_kool

hey evyrone, drmo iz def the kolest RA ever. Dermo yuz crasy bastard we lov ya.

nick_kool wrote:
    *twitchtwitch*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

nick_kool wrote:
    *lódáil*

Minus 1 karma for you, my friend

(Damn minimum post length, can't leave insane single word replies)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

So, who's name did you drop Dermo? *smugness*

Advertisement