Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is the coolist RA this year ?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Jarge!!!

The majority of you people are misguided. There can be only one possible answer to this question. All of the RAs this year were sexcellent, but one stood out head and shoulders above the rest (not literally, sorry Irwin).

Which RA had 5 girlfriends?

Which RA was a ginger love God/Gud?

Which RA's group had a secret handshake that no one else could work out unless they really tried?

Which RA ended up with a signed stool (yes, a stool!)

Which RA provided a huge amount of amusement for everyone by subjecting himself to ear piercing disaster?

Which RA wore a funky hat, and taught us all that homosexuals are indeed gay?

Which RA got out of having his legs shaved not once, but twice?

For all these reasons and many more besides, Bish is without doubt the funkiest, grooviest, tripped outest, and generally greatestest RA in the history of until another RA from a previous year gets mad at me.

So there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Jarge!!! wrote:
    The majority of you people are misguided. There can be only one possible answer to this question. All of the RAs this year were sexcellent, but one stood out head and shoulders above the rest (not literally, sorry Irwin).

Which RA had 5 girlfriends?

Which RA was a ginger love God/Gud?

Which RA's group had a secret handshake that no one else could work out unless they really tried?

Which RA ended up with a signed stool (yes, a stool!)

Which RA provided a huge amount of amusement for everyone by subjecting himself to ear piercing disaster?

Which RA wore a funky hat, and taught us all that homosexuals are indeed gay?

Which RA got out of having his legs shaved not once, but twice?

For all these reasons and many more besides, Bish is without doubt the funkiest, grooviest, tripped outest, and generally greatestest RA in the history of until another RA from a previous year gets mad at me.

So there.

You didnt give him the stool? Oh ffs.
    and love gud?????? what the hell are you on?
    Bish is cool though (didnt see ya there Bish!).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Sunstorm

I'm torn between Dermo (for being insanely cool) and Andrew (my own RA).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Rezmuter Duane

The coolest RA's without a doubt;
    D E R M O & Dermo is a hobo AND
    Irwin - Whats the difference between Irwin and a giraffe?
    A giraffe has brown spots!
    All the RA's rocked
    Don't forget Willie or Aileen - You guys rock!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Peterfing

I'll reiterrate : Dermo, Deirdre and Brona. All the RAs rocked really but these stood out.

Though the person who really stood out was Irwin...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 butter_fly

I Wud Say Dermo But U Stole My Prngles...grrrrr...i Will Always Love Christine An Deirdre For Much Luv, Tea An Tissues...and Irwins Jus Fab!!! Bish Gave Me Free Crisps....i Love U All!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭twirly sponge

Well you're all very silly. Obviously Aislinn was the BEST RA EVER. EVER!! And Andrew was lovely, bless him. Niall O'T was great too, gotta love his smile!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Well you're all very silly. Obviously Aislinn was the BEST RA EVER. EVER!! And Andrew was lovely, bless him. Niall O'T was great too, gotta love his smile!
    Andrew was SO amazingly bish...

(I swear, I'm straight)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭buffalo

Raphael wrote:
    Andrew was SO amazingly bish...

(I swear, I'm straight)

:D I actually, literally LOL'd at that!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

And again I say, Dermo, Irwin and Gareth. (in no particular order)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

Deirdre was well the coolest.
    Now shut up and dont reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

i think the best of all has to be demo even tho alot of them were really sound.Even tho he kneed me in the balls when i party boyed him. But he just is so da,m kewl. Left uu do watever u wanted as long as he didnt look bad.
    ITs a well known fact he is.

i think the best of all has to be demo even tho alot of them were really sound.Even tho he kneed me in the balls when i party boyed him. But he just is so da,m kewl. Left uu do watever u wanted as long as he didnt look bad.
    ITs a well known fact he is.
    Must resist urges to hunt you down and maim you......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

which RA are u??? pray tell.id like to know??

You're an idiot, you know that?

pinkpimp wrote:
    Deirdre was well the coolest.
    Now shut up and dont reply.

btuo.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭:D mags :D

raphael, it might help if you pointed out what was annoying you instead of threatening to maim him...
    stephen, i think he wants you to type properly...

Also, randomly going into threads and introducing yourself isn't really neccessary

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

dam, so many people said Dermo, when will you realise: Dermo is an asshole, a highly amusing one yes but an asshole none the less

Your just saying that coz he kicked you in the nuts then rolled you into your room

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

deirdre and irwin collectively rocked. the double RA meetings were the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

Raphael wrote:
    Your just saying that coz he kicked you in the nuts then rolled you into your room

Dermo may be an asshole at times, but he is a fairly nice guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

emm well Dermo because of what he let me and dee do to his head. and well everything else.

Gareth becuase of what he let people do to his head.

Brian because he learnt my name on the first day.

Elaine becuase she was always all cheerful and didnt mind the obstacle courses (that much)

Brona ultimate double fringe ball, need i say more. (well i know if you wern't there but anyway)

Irwin brunt of all of the jokes in sesh 2 and he still laughed and he allowed us to photograph him for our film.

Andrew becuase i knew him from before.

and i have to include Odharnait here because a) she was my ra and b) a few people by the end of sesh 2 still weren't exactly sure who she was but as someone put it at the closing ceremony "the one who really cares about her apperence" someone said this to her and she got worried that she was vain or came accross as vain, but also for the ridiculus amount of food that she used to buy for parties i mean 8 tubs of icecream- andrew just sat there with a spoon for 15 mins eating lol. oh and the spider incident very very funny and of course traumatic.

i should probably include the rest of the ra's but i didnt really know them that well emm niall kellys song was very cool but very depressing, and we got to sponge him but that was really odharnaits vandeta. our ra group went to alot of niall ot ra meetings. and deidre supervised the line in the canteen alot, and then i really can't think of anything else to say.

the above are in no practicular order, and yeah im just wasting space.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Raphael wrote:
    "Bowler rolling" - Sounds like fun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭skanger666

urm well i didnt like christine cos she was my RA and she was a bit on the strict side and wudnt let us do much... tho she did get me a t-shirt on really short notice so shes not all bad... but in comparison to what Dermo let his group do...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Peterfing

he he he.....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I agree(somewhat) with John. Dermo ya big gob****e ya!
    *Quietly tucks balls behind leg where Dermo can't get them*
    Ah memories.....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

anyone in dermos group during session one?

remember the first saturdays visiters by any chance? :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Sickle(dysk)

Dermo rocks. just cos me and him used to have nerd competitions, like, i'd say "o-m-g dermo (actually saying letters ;p) i know somone who says lol in real life"
    and hed say:
    "dont ya mean o-m-g dermo i know somone who says lol i-r-l?"

then we'd crack up laughing and people looked at us strange... that plus the "ph34r 411" etc. writen all over my book, and the first-to-48 connect four championship... i wonder if dermo actually reads this...

Advertisement