Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is the coolist RA this year ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

nick_kool wrote:
    hey evyrone, drmo iz def the kolest RA ever. Dermo yuz crasy bastard we lov ya.

nick ya crazy bastard, you have to be one of the most hyper people I've ever met. I'll never forget that nite I found you hyped up on red bull and coke after you ate some chalk!!!

Dermo rocks. just cos me and him used to have nerd competitions, like, i'd say "o-m-g dermo (actually saying letters ;p) i know somone who says lol in real life"
    and hed say:
    "dont ya mean o-m-g dermo i know somone who says lol i-r-l?"

then we'd crack up laughing and people looked at us strange... that plus the "ph34r 411" etc. writen all over my book, and the first-to-48 connect four championship... i wonder if dermo actually reads this...

dude, I'm all over these boards
    when you left everybody was telling me that I was reminding them of you cos of the way I talked. it was just wierd how people would listen to us laugh at ourselves and not get the joke :)
    d3rm0 T
    j450n O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Spog

Dermo wrote:
    nick ya crazy bastard, you have to be one of the most hyper people I've ever met. I'll never forget that nite I found you hyped up on red bull and coke after you ate some chalk!!!

That night I will remember forever, and I wasn't even there. Not really.
    ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Bolagusha

Guys
    I think all of the RAs were great. They were all so super I can't pick one.

(Except of course Brian was my favourite. ;) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Funkeyhatzrock!

Due to the amount of ra's wondering about this place does anybody feel very, very threatened writing on this thread? :eek:
    anywho all the ra's know i loved them;
    he he he without Irwin how would we have ever known the true definition of conoodlement! who else would we attack to get hugs?! and of course without his imput of 'ah me giblets!' many conversations would have been not so funny.
    Niall Kelly and Dermo have to be mentioned in one because i don't think my innocent little head will ever forget the ****/smoking conversation, plus hell they never ever gave out to me, just teased me, and were the result of me being late to class/study a few times PLUS dermo gave me lollies and ice-cream and Niall gave me pizza!!!!
    Dee rocked!best ra to have as an actual ra!and corridor chats!!
    Ordhannit; he he 'see it in her eyes she wants Nialls ass' oh so so true. how often was she seen beating him up! also she was great help at the talent show and corridor chats!!
    Brona- Pillow Hugs!!!!! and Mean Girls will always be our little thing
    Andrew- didn't know him to well but i will for ever be pettrified of priests and he scored us a free tour of trinity!!!
    Elaine-she was just cool
    Niall O'T- smiley nially such an innocent nick-name did any body else no how bold/rude and well Dermo like he can be??but cool most of the time espeicially when he referred to the ta's as bastards to cheer caoimhe and i up
    Cat- didn't know all that well but from the little bit i did see of her she was very nice
    Brian- to be honest i didn;t know you that well. but you were always up for a laugh!!
    For anybody else i didn't know ye that well sorry!
    But ye were all very cool

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭vikki

THE RA's ROCKED THIS YEAR!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭COCK

D E R M O D E R M O D E R M O and DERMO was a HOBO

VOTE DERMO FOR PRIME MINISTER OF THE WORLD

jaun

COCK wrote:
    D E R M O D E R M O D E R M O and DERMO was a HOBO

VOTE DERMO FOR PRIME MINISTER OF THE WORLD

jaun

I would prefer the title Master Dictator

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭HeyYou

I want to be King and Tyrant!!

"he he he without Irwin how would we have ever known the true definition of conoodlement!"

Funkyhatz do you have my original definition of canoodlement from Session 1? I did another one for session 2's notice board, but it wasn't as good as the first one. And the photo of the blackboard didn't come out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Sickle(dysk)

heh, dermo, our team ended up coming last in the scavenger hunt cos i spent so much time with u in the hobo costume :p

is there like, a online connect-4 or sth we can use? :p

• Advertisement

HeyYou wrote:
    I

Funkyhatz do you have my original definition of canoodlement from Session 1? I did another one for session 2's notice board, but it wasn't as good as the first one. And the photo of the blackboard didn't come out!
    No I don't but i can check around and see who does i think Kieva might have....
    You started out with something it came from to conoodle ones dog which was frowned upon and the taboo lived on or at least something to that affect. you had the verbs and what not up as well.Damnit i'm getting confussed with Niall's with-pastaing/riceing but i think that was kinda it.I'll see if i can get it. actually remembering it now i've got a big grin plastered on my face. oh that was very amusing :D and we just paid so much attention to the actual match didn't we?! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 shidoshi

Dermo Dermo Dermo...
    Dermo Is The Coolest

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Conorea

BISH!!! He was the only ra with a nickname. and he had his harem of course. but it's probably gonna have to be gareth. <looks up> hey donnacha

shidoshi wrote:
    Dermo Dermo Dermo...
    Dermo Is The Coolest

dude, I totally agree!!!

but who are you??

and Ja(y) - son :) pm me, and we should finish off or re-start our game of Ultimate 4 In A Line if we can find an online version

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

Hey,

I was just wondering about irwin and his crazy giblets. He wrote sumthing in 01 about giblets and ive been pondering about it for years and now he says it again in my notes. And CAN SUM! EXPLAIN IT TO ME!!!! I really dont understand it. SOB SOB

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭buffalo

Unfortunately, no one can be told what the giblets are. You have to see them for yourself.

/Morpheus

aah cmon plez. Im a nevermore so i can never go back. Waaah waaah.
    PLez i need to know. Before i die. I need to know wat giblets are. Ill hopefully find out like in all those kids movies where the person dies and the other must find out wat in means.
    Well ye u get the jist.
    PLez

aah cmon plez. Im a nevermore so i can never go back. Waaah waaah.
    PLez i need to know. Before i die. I need to know wat giblets are. Ill hopefully find out like in all those kids movies where the person dies and the other must find out wat in means.
    Well ye u get the jist.
    PLez
    I pity you. and don't use being a nevermore as an excuse or a reason for being told something. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭COCK

What are giblets?

Nick ate MY chalk

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭strawberry

So did Dermo pay people to post on this thread declaring their undying love or did he just pump you full of drugs while you were in CTYI?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

strawberry wrote:
    So did Dermo pay people to post on this thread declaring their undying love or did he just pump you full of drugs while you were in CTYI?
    0_o

More like, he was a cool RA! for unmentionable reasons!

Right! It seems my giblets are now all over this forum (ouch, painful...), so it behoves me to explainify their meaning and significance to all privileged enough to encounter them.

Article One: Giblets are not poultry endtrails. Mine aren't anyway.

Article Two: The Giblets may not be in the same place two days in a row. There are always two of them, unless one gets stolen. Which happens, now and again.

Article Three: Whenever anyone pokes you, tickles you, rubs you, strokes you, bites you, licks you, kisses you, or does anything around you, you MUST shout "Ah! My giblets!" Timing is everyting, and the best result is gotten when your audience assume your giblets are definitely your goolies.

Article Four: Your giblets may be your goolies if you wish, but dahling, that's SO cliche...

Article Five: Saying "I've got big giblets!" in public, very loud, is hilarious.

You get the idea, if anyone has any more Articles I'd love to see 'em.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Giblets - Irwins running joke for god knows how long - man you were making that one back when you wrote in my notebook in 2001 man :p

HeyYou wrote:
    Right! It seems my giblets are now all over this forum (ouch, painful...), so it behoves me to explainify their meaning and significance to all privileged enough to encounter them.

Article One: Giblets are not poultry endtrails. Mine aren't anyway.

Article Two: The Giblets may not be in the same place two days in a row. There are always two of them, unless one gets stolen. Which happens, now and again.

Article Three: Whenever anyone pokes you, tickles you, rubs you, strokes you, bites you, licks you, kisses you, or does anything around you, you MUST shout "Ah! My giblets!" Timing is everyting, and the best result is gotten when your audience assume your giblets are definitely your goolies.

Article Four: Your giblets may be your goolies if you wish, but dahling, that's SO cliche...

Article Five: Saying "I've got big giblets!" in public, very loud, is hilarious.

You get the idea, if anyone has any more Articles I'd love to see 'em.

other people remarking to you on the size,shape,various locations, how amusing they are, how lovely etc. your giblets are loudly in front of innocent people in busy places where one can be easily overheard is also tremendously funny!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

strawberry wrote:
    did he just pump you full of drugs while you were in CTYI?

I wish.... *mutter mutter stayed clean for three weeks mutter*

"other people remarking to you on the size,shape,various locations, how amusing they are, how lovely etc. your giblets are loudly in front of innocent people in busy places where one can be easily overheard is also tremendously funny!

Yeah, that's the idea. Just imagine: "My giblets are big and green! I lost them the other day, but they turned up in my armpits." Confusion's the name of the game!

So i got big Giblets man!!! U dont know how many times i read that in '01 and was confuzzled over it. Thanks i have now completed my to do life list!!! thx

Just to be clear, the giblet thing hasn't been going on since 2001 non-stop! They went into hibernation for a few years, but there's something about the CTYI thing that brought them back in force...

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭vikki

What about "get your hands off me giblets" extremely loudly whilst standing beside an easily embarrassed friend... i'm gonna try that...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

HeyYou wrote:
    Just to be clear, the giblet thing hasn't been going on since 2001 non-stop! They went into hibernation for a few years, but there's something about the CTYI thing that brought them back in force...

Your giblets went into hibernation? Wow, that must have been difficult for you man.

Advertisement