Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

somthing definately messed up here

Options
  • 10-03-1999 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭

roight, I've gotten myself a proper copy of Tribes, no of ur wearez (however its pronounced) for me smile.gif. The yolk upgrades to 1.3 no bother...but wait for it, crashes when i run tribes.exe, heres the error:
    A fatal exception 00 has occured at 0028:C1665188 in VXD WSIPX(01) + 00000878

now if i'm correct, this is absoloutly nothing to do with my video card or display settings as ive suspected, but an IPX driver :/...i mean wtf smile.gif. 1.3 definately fixed my display problems but its a case of out of the frying pan and into the fire here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

well fuk me!
    thats exactly what happened when i installed the 1.3 patch.... check yout my post on the tech board and answer iT!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

hehheh...forget it smile.gif...Tribes works now. Consider me a newbie.

Advertisement