Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SGA, Season 1, Episode 1+2: Rising [Spoilers]

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

i dont know why they are showing the wraith as weak
    i just hope they have a good explenation.

I wish they had sent 1 guy to athlantis with a nuke with orders to detonate it if something goes wrong. it would be kinda nestalgic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

For the purposes of tonight's Sky showing:

*bump*

Beware spoilers!

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,141 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I know it's two weeks late etc, buy I kinda thought the ancients would have twigged solar power and rechargeable zpm's? :D

well considering that a ZPM has enough energy to destroy our soler system once would assume that it would take a long while to recharge and would probbley be quicker easyier and use less rescorces to make a new 1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

In fairness the wraith are a joke. As a species they are just so cheesy. Yeah, they are invulnerable and can regenerate, blah, blah, blah.

Seen it all before in the Go'auld.
    Except now they look like they are straight out of Jim Hensons' nightmares.
    Bit too cheesy, imho.

As for the whole Ancient vs. Wraith thing (and as to how humans can hope to stand a chance against them).
    I think its made pretty clear from the start that the ancients had WAY better technology, I think it was just a simple case of Numbers Vs. A dying race.

Since Atlantis was protected by a nice shiny shield and a few hundred leagues of ocean, I dont think they were that worried about them finding it, so retreating seemed a good plan, at the time.

• Advertisement

and oncer they retreated to earth a plauge wiped out the last suvivors of the anchient race and there city was left to xlumber in the hope thast opne day there kind would retrun

Advertisement