Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foreign Servers

Options
  • 10-03-1999 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭

While testing a DNA account (DNA give me a consistant 800+ ping to our server - from a so called Irish ISP ?) I had a 200 ping to US and Euro servers and 150 pings to barrysworld - by point is that I have been playing on US servers a lot lately and they seem to have a different version - maybe its me - but they have loads more options in the inv screen - 3 different sniper rifels smile.gif bigger badder guns smile.gif, deployable turrets which are huge and take 4 disks to nuke proper like (nothing worse than laying 10 turets in cool places - and 2 mins later teeth comes over to visit and hey presto no more turrets sad.gif)

Following on to a couple of previous conversations there appears to be a couple of beta mods coming out too

Also I found it coooool when I was like "we need more...." and the sweedish chief from the muppets answers me back "hurdy, gurdy, burdy, durdy" acknologed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭YuM

a lot of em run the renegade mod, but with the amount of stuff available it gets a bit wierd, teleporters, shields blocking entrances with a big fuk off turret behind it, portable RL/s...

Too much overkill & stratagy goes out the window.

Then again there's not too much stratagy in defending constantly for an hour... smile.gif

I heard there's a mod that changes ppl to small arms with limited ammo smile.gif that could be intresting !!

YuM

Advertisement