Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

burning dvds

Options
  • 17-07-2004 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭

whats the best and easiest way to burn a dvd?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

nero burning rom

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭fragile

on Linux k3b

http://www.k3b.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

lighter fluid + match.
    alternatively,nero (or to copy - dvd shrink)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,682 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

forget lighter fuel use alcohol of course blank dvd's and a dvd writer are also useful.

0% alcohol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

For backing up your DVD's, I find DVD Shrink and DVDdecrypter work really well together. And the best thing about them both is that they are completely free.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Merrion

Which programming language do you want to use to program the burning of the DVD?
    Or is this not a programming question after all?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭dubhthach

Well technically speaking the easiest way is to use DVD-RAM's and just drag and drop.

Other then that k3b is quite nice for those of you using *nix

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

Nero - but version 6.3. You will also find DVD decryptor and DVDshrink useful - but it is V6.3 that you want. It has a lot more in it than previous versions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

And the best thing about them both is that they are completely free.
    Free as in free speech or free beer? (Or both?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

Free as in free speech or free beer? (Or both?)

Right now I believe both DVDecrytpor and DVDshrink are free - If I wrote either of these and was offered megabux - for it - I would sell out - however I have the impression both these products are from open-source believers - so they are liklely to remain free-speech as opposed to free beer - (30 day trial and that sort of crap).

If was born rich I too could also believe in open-source!

• Advertisement
Advertisement