Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tribes 1.3 now on the IGN but......

Options
  • 10-03-1999 3:56pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,938 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I don't have tribes but God knows I'd probably download the warez if I found it. My question is this - Are we risking the rep. of the IGN of by having a server for a cracked game that hasn't even been released here yet?
    Maybe I'm stoopid. Maybe it has been released here while I wasn't looking. Ye tell me. And don't start with the - "oooh ye dry ****e" stuff. It's a fair point.

M

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

It's been on general release in the states since before christmas. Myself and a lot of others ordered the game from there. The european release is delayed until april for localisation I believe. Barrysworld and most of the other UK games providers are running the game. So shurrup! tongue.gif

Teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

yea, mines a real copy too, shut the flank up or the Irish Catholic will get wind of it and well all have our names read out a mass --- oh the shame

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,938 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Sorry for asking! The tribes community is shaping up to be very nice and friendly.

M

Soz, but we get a lot of **** in general about this - since it hasn't been released in Europe yet, everyone seems to think we're all cheap-ass warez d00ds. smile.gif

Anyways, join us on the servers sometime - Tribes map-making is much fun I believe, afaik you even have the ability to author a map while people are playing on it, ie you can move the players, buildings etc in real-time without the players downloading anything! (unfortunately you have to live with full-bright lighting on any changes you make though)

Teeth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Raiden

So thats how you kill us all the time teeth tongue.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭YuM

HaH tiz only 95% of the time...

Rats! Foiled. smile.gif
    Haven't played much in the last few days, Brood War is great!

Teeth.

Advertisement