Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Askaboutmoney.com

Options
  • 17-07-2004 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭

What has happened to www.askaboutmoney.com?

Seems to have gone.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 HostMan

Do a search on google for askaboutmoney.

You'll get a direct link to the forum a few results down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Brendan (lastname?) of Ask ABout Money was on Newstalks Business Show today with David Murphy so I presume its still in operation nothwithstanding website unavailability !?

David

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭rash

I think this site is being hosted by host.ie. Something strange is happening with them as askaboutmoney.com brings up a utilities page.

I also have a hosting account with host.ie , and my website has gone "missing" and has been replaced by the same utilities page

• Registered Users Posts: 5,695 ✭✭✭jd

to get to the forum go here..
    http://p200.ezboard.com/baskaboutmoney

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭sunbeam

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44 HostMan

Originally posted by sunbeam
    When I type in www.askaboutmoney.com I'm forwarded to http://b30.ezboard.com/baskaboutmoney

Website is prob cached on your PC or at your firewall.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭sunbeam

Originally posted by HostMan
    Website is prob cached on your PC or at your firewall.

Yeah, you're right, I'm getting that utilities page with another browser. :dunno:

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭BrendanBurgess

It's nice to be missed!

The discussion forums are hosted on EZboard which has a very good uptime record.

Host.ie hosts our main page and some static content and they have problems occasionally. We redirect from our main page to the EZboard forums, so if you take this route you will occasionally lose us.

JD's link is the best way to Askaboutmoney. If you lose contact, then search again under Google.

Brendan ( Last name = Burgess)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Thanks for that Brendan :)

Advertisement