Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

on our way!

• 17-07-2004 5:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭

The PRAI team are on the road this weekend for a n investigation in Donegal! half way there!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Well, we're back now... >_>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭satori

I go on holiday and when i come back.....

(so behind!)

so how did it go?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭Ro_79

Yes! do tell :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭malico

Well a new official PRAI rule came out of it. Andy's not allowed to direct. Ever. Period.

We arrived at the location at 11.00 pm. we left tallaght at 3. Yeah.. do the maths there!

the site itself had no activity that was noted on the night, but data is being processed.

Although we didn;t get any evifence ourselves, its good that we're being taken seriously and asked into peoples homes.

Ian

Originally posted by malico
    Well a new official PRAI rule came out of it. Andy's not allowed to direct. Ever. Period.

Erm, yeah... Good call boss. >_>

• Advertisement

:D

3 words: Loyalist areas, scary :s

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Oh thats what happened. Anyone get threathened? Everyone ok? :eek:

Nah, it was grand. We just went through the areas. It was a little unsettling seeing all those Union Jack flags though... lol

It was quite empty, but still you wouldn't relax your guard completely...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Redshift

Originally posted by Nick_oliveri
    Oh thats what happened. Anyone get threathened? Everyone ok? :eek:

Twas a little unnerving I was just about to pull in to confer with ian who was following behind as to how we were going to get back across the border as directly as possible and to officially sack andy as navigator:D Just as I had the thought of pulling in we entered this nice little village via a nicely decorated red white and blue archway over the road with a big plaque at the top with "God Save the Queen" and various other crowns and red hands of ulster and such, not to mention all the big union jacks hanging all over the place and fellows in england shirts standing outside the pub.:eek: "Nice one andy";) So here we are in southern regged vehicles I don't have to tell you it was like a stage of the circuit of Ireland rally :D with all thoughts or making a pit stop out the window for the time being.

• Advertisement

:o

I didn't see the people in England shirts. I was too unnerved at the sight of the flags... lol

Id more afraid of a personal attack (my body langage is natoriously difficult) but regarding the above an area with such intense emotions negitive and other wise is usually a hot spot for activity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭malico

Ok.

We'll investigate that town. Andy, you take this one, alone so as to, erm, not cause suspision.

Please wear your Tricolor so you don't get run over.

:)

What town is this now? lol

Advertisement