Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Widescreen for my brother

Options
  • 17-07-2004 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

Picking a widescreen TV for my brother, 28inch basically and nothing too fancy. He's just finishing building his house so doesn't want to spend big bucks on the likes of the philips 28inch...we have a 36inch here(sweet!!)
    Was over in electrocity today and saw a JVC AV-28T4 for 500euro which seems pretty good. Anyone care to offer any feedback on this or reconmend anything else

Cheers,

HK

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

You can pick up the Sony kv28ls36 for €449 at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Thumper Long

was lookin for a 28 inch for the playstation etc and bought the sony kv28ls36 great telly for the price and teh onboard sound is great too, they are good value for money but not many left i believe discontinued model, but hey still a flippin good telly for the cash.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 liquidb

Hey there, also looking to buy a 28 inch W/S where can this Sony kv28ls36 be got for 449 yo yo's?

Cheers,

K

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

i know the sony centre, think dixons have them aswell, not sure where else.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭the_viper2kie

Thanks a million for the feedback. Passed it on to my brother and he was wondering if there's a similar 32" TV, in similar i mean at a much lower price - as you said an old model!? If not he'll just go with the 28"!

Cheers again

HK

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Yes there's also a KV-32LS36, same as 28" model. Not sure on the current price of it though. The 28CL model replaces the 28LS, though from first impressions, it only seems to be the styling that differs much. Must give one closer inspection

Advertisement