Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I bleedin hate that?

Options
  • 17-03-1999 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭

I was playing a CC member this morn and we were haveing a good aul fight until I got inside his base and trashed it and took his flag - grand, he managed to take my flag so I returned to base and restocked and we found each other 5 or so mins later and after a brief mill I fluked him with a disk - a cap the flag - he returned to his base - saw it was trashed and bleedin dropped mid game - ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I bleedin hate that sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭ChungKing

Not very cool fer sure...

I wouldn't drop - not unless i had a good reason & not without telling you... smile.gif ... if it was racerX he has a bad attitude & isn't on the CC page, but current members of CC don't seem to know anything about him...

Had a good aul laff on Barrysworld today - played a bunch of maps i hadn't seen b4 ...
    but, the sunny weather is making me feel guilty so im off to town

cheers!

That which thy fathers bequeathed to thee,
    earn it anew if thou wouldst possess it - Goethe, Faust

Advertisement