Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

In the name of malice, I shall discombobulate the entire world!!!

• 17-07-2004 11:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

http://bdmonkeys.net/~chaz/battle.php?

Rampaging out of the tarmac, brandishing a mighty sword, cometh Kdjac! And he gives a low grunt:

"In the name of malice, I shall discombobulate the entire world!!!"

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Who is that, running through the wasteland! It is Creature, hands clutching buzzsaw hand extensions! He bellows vengefully:

"Brace yourself, oh human speck of dust! You are made of meat and I am very hungry!"

Raarr.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Striding amidst the candy store, brandishing a sharpened screwdriver, cometh Bizmark! And he gives a spectacular roar:

"In the name of Thor the Mighty, I tear into the enemy until my glands are satisfied!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,234 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Running over the terrain, clutching two hardened pitas, cometh RobertFoster! And he gives a vengeful cry:

"I'm going to fuck you until the sun burns out, and launch you into deep space!!!"

:eek: :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Yea, verily: Who is that, striding across the freeway! It is Big Ears, hands clutching a thorned whip! And with a gutteral roar, his voice cometh:

"Hail the blood-letting! I shall discombobulate the entire world!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Damn, they're onto me:

Skulking amidst the fields, swinging a meaty axe, cometh Tom Dunne! And he gives an ominous grunt:

"I'm going to spank you until you're bright blue!"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭acid

Sprinting amidst the cliffs, swinging a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Acid! And he gives a booming scream:

"I'm going to torment you so painfully, you will see ultraviolet!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

Yea, verily: Who is that, striding on the mountains! It is Dun, hands clutching a mighty sword! He screams apocalyptically:

"I'm going to spank you into the danger zone!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Stalking through the icy wasteland, swinging a burning branch, cometh BuffyBot! And he gives an ominous scream:

"I'm going to bludgeon you until you can no longer smell pretty things!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

Mine is clearly the win:

Sprinting across the desert, swinging two hardened pitas, cometh Puck! And he gives a vengeful cry:

"I'm going to forcibly reverse your gender!!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Devilman

Skulking along the steppes, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using buzzsaw hand extensions, cometh DevilMan! And he gives a booming grunt

"I'm seriously going to hump you until there are no limbs left to break!!"

:dunno:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 834 ✭✭✭fragile

Rampaging amidst the terrain, clutching gilded boxing gloves, cometh Fragile! And he gives a low howl:

"Hail the blood-letting! I shall fill the world with the stench of death!!!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭DMT

Marauding his way through many brazen women, wielding his mighty tool, cometh DMT! And with a throbbing roar, his voice cometh

"When I pump you with my mighty rod, you will explode in a pounding climax!!!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Raz

Running along the hotel lobby, swinging a burning branch, cometh Raz! And he gives a mighty bellow:

"I'm going to **** you so forcibly, your blood will flow counter-clockwise!!"
    :D

I fail to see the the significane of the hotel lobby. Far too modern for me and my burning branch. Medival! That's what I'm talkin' 'bout.

But it's true, Puck is the win :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Who is that, prowling on the freeway! It is GoneShootin, hands clutching a reflective halberd! He howls vengefully:

"Vengeance and goo flow from my veins! I lay waste to all I see until everything has croaked!!!"

Prowling on the wasteland, attacking with a burning branch, cometh Michael! And he gives a mighty howl:

"I'm seriously going to **** you into a new dimension of pain!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Skulking through the plains, attacking with a vorpal blade, cometh BlitzKrieg! And he gives a booming bellow:

"I'm going to smack you backwards in time, and launch you into deep space!!"

and a few politicions:

Prowling over the freeway, carrying a piece of chainlink fence, cometh Bertie Ahern! And he gives a booming scream:

"Blood and souls for my dark lord! I pillage with God on my side!!"

and

Who is that, skulking amidst the desert! It is George Bush, hands clutching a bladed baseball bat! And with a vengeful roar, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to beat you so thoroughly, you will wake up from the Matrix!"

and

Skulking across the cliffs, wielding two hardened pitas, cometh Gerry Adams! And he gives a mighty cry:

"In the name of malice, I tear into the enemy like a sentient bulldozer!"

Bertie one is funny...

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Lo! Who is that, sprinting on the hotel lobby! It is CuLT, hands clutching a studded crowbar! He howls thunderously:

"In the name of Thor the Mighty, I am on a crash course with bloody destiny!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭gogo

Stalking across the mountains, brandishing a bladed baseball bat, cometh Gogo![ And she gives a cruel howl:

"For the love of carnage and discord, I will bend the enemy to my wicked will!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

Sprinting on the plains, swinging a bladed baseball bat, cometh Tell! And he gives a gutteral bellow:

"Brace yourself, oh human speck of dust! Skulls will be ****ed for Satan!!!"

..but I dont want to **** skulls..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Striding on the desert, carrying a vorpal blade, cometh Billy The Squid! And he gives a vengeful scream:

"Brace yourself, oh human speck of dust! I slice through beating hearts until Satan himself emerges from the pit to thank me!!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭maxheadroom

Prowling along the plains, clutching a burning branch, cometh Maxheadroom! And he gives a bloodthirsty cry:

"In the name of Thor the Mighty, I shall make bloody music with your nation's populace!!!"

EDIT: Change the capitilisation an get something different :

Stalking amidst the wasteland, swinging a piece of chainlink fence, cometh MaxHeadroom! And he gives a mighty scream:

"I'm going to hack into your brain, and type FORMAT C: !!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Who is that, rampaging through the tundra! It is Moriarty, hands clutching a burning branch! He howls mightily:

"By Odin's mighty spear, I bring darkness and mayhem with God on my side!!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Col_May

Striding over the cliffs, brandishing a meaty axe, cometh Col_may! And he gives an ominous bellow:

"I'm going to beat you so thoroughly, Buddha will explode!!"

And with that I beat him with all my might......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭catsup

Who is that, prowling over the candy store! It is Catsup, hands clutching a burning branch! And with a gutteral bellow, her voice cometh:

"I'm going to bruise you backwards in time!"

...I second that motion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Zang! Who is that, prowling on the mini-mall parking lot! It is DerekD Goldfish, hands clutching a jeweled meat hammer! He howls thunderously:

"In the name of Thor the Mighty, I shall avenge my ancestors!!"

Stalking amidst the fields, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a burning branch, cometh (My Name)! And he gives a gutteral howl:

"Vengeance and goo flow from my veins! I sow darkness and discord like a mad dog who can only get madder!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

Rampaging over the mini-mall parking lot, wielding two hardened pitas, cometh Space Coyote! And he gives an ominous bellow:

"I'm seriously going to fúck you until you pee fire!!!"

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭DMT

Marauding his way through many brazen women, wielding his mighty tool, cometh DMT! And with a throbbing roar, his voice cometh

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭penguinbloke

Who is that, striding along the fields! It is Penguinbloke, hands clutching a bladed baseball bat! He screams gutterally:

"I'm going to bake your brains with the heat of my fury!!!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Rampaging through the fields, carrying a sharpened screwdriver, cometh tba! and he gives a booming cry:

"I'm going to pound you until you taste like chicken!!!, hmmmmmm chicken"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

Who is that, running amidst the hotel lobby! It is Exit, hands clutching a vorpal blade! He bellows mightily:

"I'm going to pound you with such wanton cruelty, your timbers will shiver!!!"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭cleareyed

Typing on boards.ie I say: you people have crazy fantasies. Get a life.:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I'm seriously going to fuck you past the point of no return, and dip you in uranium

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Zang! Who is that, striding through the plains! It is Death Sentence, hands clutching a jeweled meat hammer! He grunts thunderously:

"As sure as predators devour prey, I slice through beating hearts like a sentient bulldozer!!!"

hehehe , i like this site :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Originally posted by DMT

Hahaha.. gave me a chuckle this one :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭gobby

Skulking out of the hotel lobby, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a studded crowbar, cometh Gobby! And he gives a spectacular grunt:

"I'm going to hump you until your anus and mouth reverse their functions!!!"

Hahaha :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭dod

I'm going to spank you until Amnesty International campaigns against it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Sprinting through the icy wasteland, brandishing a piece of chainlink fence, cometh Bard! And he gives a booming cry:

"I'm going to clobber you into a new dimension of pain!!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Skulking through the candy store, brandishing two hardened pitas, cometh Sarky! And he gives a low cry:

"I'm going to bruise you until you're bright blue, and hit you with a steamroller!"

Apparently... Personally I couldn't be bothered with the battle cry, it ruins the surprise. Although the dual wielding reference was nice. I'll take 4 attacks a round please, Bob, for $200.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Just 'cos I haven't seen it yet...

Hark! Who is that, prowling across the cliffs! It is Tallpaul, hands clutching a studded crowbar! He grunts vengefully:

"I'm going to smack you harder than God thought possible!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭hedgetrimmer

Zang! Who is that, prowling on the hotel lobby! It is Hedgetrimmer, hands clutching buzzsaw hand extensions! He howls vengefully:

"I'm going to exfoliate you to the bone!!!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

Lo! Who is that, skulking out of the icy wasteland! It is Marq, hands clutching a jeweled meat hammer! And with a spectacular scream, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to hump you so utterly, your screams will shatter lightbulbs world-wide!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Stalking through the steppes, attacking with gilded boxing gloves, cometh Zulu! And he gives a vengeful scream:

"I'm going to torment you until your mom feels it in her womb!"

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Evil_Bilbo

Lo! Who is that, stalking over the candy store! It is Evil Bilbo, hands clutching a piece of chainlink fence! And with a cruel roar, his voice cometh:

"In the name of malice, I bring annihilation and cheap beer!!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭lan

Skulking on the plains, brandishing a studded crowbar, cometh Ian! And he gives a bloodthirsty cry:

"I'm seriously going to **** you so hard, it will be a new form of crime!!!"

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

BEAT: Prowling on the plains, swinging a meaty axe, cometh BEAT! And she gives a cruel bellow:

"I'm seriously going to punch you so badly, you will polymorph into a maraschino cherry!!!"

Sheila: Skulking across the hotel lobby, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a mighty sword, cometh SHEILA! And she gives a spectacular bellow:

"I'm seriously going to bruise you until you're bright blue, and hit you with a steamroller!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Ha ha :)

Rampaging out of the tarmac, brandishing two hardened pitas, cometh Dr. Loon! And he gives a mighty cry:

"I'm going to fúck you like it's my job!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Striding through the hotel lobby, swinging a studded crowbar, cometh Squall! And he gives a gutteral bellow:

"I'm going to smack you until you're a parapalegic!!"

:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

Lunging across the poker table, Aces aloft like mighty daggers, comes Karl and in hushed tones he utters...

"I'm gonna rip off your arms and beat you with the soggy ends!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,778 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

Who is that, prowling over the steppes! It is Nuttzz, hands clutching a reflective halberd! He screams apocalyptically:

"I'm going to flog you like a rabid gangsta bitch, and launch you into deep space!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

Striding out of the wasteland, carrying buzzsaw hand extensions, cometh ImprOv! And he gives a vengeful bellow:

"I'm going to f*ck you to the moon and back, and add a notch to my bedpost!!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

Who is that, stalking out of the tundra! It is LoneGunM@n, hands clutching a reflective halberd! And with an ominous roar, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to hack into your brain, and type FORMAT C: !!!"

• Advertisement
Advertisement