Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Results date?

Options
  • 18-07-2004 3:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭

So we've fussed and fretted for the last 10 months,
    when is the definitive end to this maddness,
    What date are the Results out?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

August 18th, 12:00pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭penguincakes

Eh? ****e I thought it was 10! Bollocks.

Originally posted by penguincakes
    Eh? ****e I thought it was 10! Bollocks.

WEll, the results come out at 12pm on the website, I'm unsure as to when they are released by the schools.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

mother of god i just want the day to phucking come!!! all this waiting around is excruciating, whatever i do it is always at the back of my mind..its frightening.... these could be my last days of happiness...i could be in for a terrible shock ...and i dont even know it....6ish more weeks..just keep on truckin'.......

Originally posted by munkeehaven
    mother of god i just want the day to phucking come!!! all this waiting around is excruciating, whatever i do it is always at the back of my mind..its frightening.... these could be my last days of happiness...i could be in for a terrible shock ...and i dont even know it....6ish more weeks..just keep on truckin'.......

See I wasn't nervous last year and I got a shock alright. I think you NEED to be nervous otherwise Karma's gonna getcha!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Young Siward

I think our school dished 'em out at 9.30am, but that seems a bit on the early side....

I just want these results and be done with it, but that's a good thing right? :dunno:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Heh, my principle opens the school MAD early, so as soon as they get delivered we can have them.

Jesus I remember getting my junior results. All lined up in a room, handed the envelopes. Oh god. What Am I gonna do this year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Young Siward

Originally posted by Jesjes
    Heh, my principle opens the school MAD early, so as soon as they get delivered we can have them.

Jesus I remember getting my junior results. All lined up in a room, handed the envelopes. Oh god. What Am I gonna do this year?

I remember it too, I was last in line! Got my envelope and legged it out the front gate. Ahh memories.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

3 weeks to go...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

yuo can get the results from 9am onwards from schools.

I can;t wait to get the suspense over with!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sorteddude

results are available in my school at 6am so i shall know before ye all

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Oh good lord. 17 days. THAT'S NOTHING.

Imagine. This christmas I'll be coming home from college and studing for exams. MAD!

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭kevinmcc

Well my school sucks. We only got our PIN number for getting our results off the internet last week. They were posted out. I thought we were meant to get them before the exams started? I also got a letter to say that the results will be available from 11AM in the morning. Why are they so late the ****.

kevinmcc wrote:
    Well my school sucks. We only got our PIN number for getting our results off the internet last week. They were posted out. I thought we were meant to get them before the exams started? I also got a letter to say that the results will be available from 11AM in the morning. Why are they so late the ****.

You are supposed to get them before the exams, but what difference does it make when you can't use the thing until midday on the 18th anyway?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

i never got a pin number

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

I got mine months ago but it's long gone now. Are you able to get a new one? I'll probably go and get the results from the school myself anyway, no biggy I guess.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

yeah now that i think about it i probably did get it and then lost it.

2 weeks to go now. Feeling the fear? I'm starting to think that they can just keep mine forever, actually. Don't want to know... eeep.

It's just the suspense. It's been SO long since I did the exam like. And which college do I REALLY want? Like, really want?

*sigh*

Another night of tossing and turning.

Well, maybe not, ten hour shift today and tomorrow. But if I was a bum I'd be stressing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

i'm a bum and i am not stressing.

i am gonna head in and collect mine in time with the offo's opening so i dont have needless hassle waiting to get my drink.

so can someone tell me when the offo's open?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Depends on the place, ask em. I bought mine the nightbefore :)
    Make sure if you can that you are doing something the night before, otherwise you will find yourself getting very restless, go to a film or something with your friends.

Continuing the countdown... 8.5 days to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭smelly girl

aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(takes breath)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement