Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MS, where fore arth thou MS

Options
  • 16-03-1999 2:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering if we are going to get Muck Savages active, because it seema a little ragged atm. MindPhuck has left the internet scene, Mickah hasn't even got the game yet let alone played it. Chaos plays bout twice a month, and myself, Gandalf and Spaceman are playin sporadically. As for the rest, I don't believe I have seen them on any of the servers. There was great excitement about it for the first week or so, but nothing has been mentioned since. It would be nice to know if MS will stay and start playing, or be disolved so we can go and join more active tribes if needs be.

[MS]OSiriS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

I was never actually a MS member but with CC getting organised and grabing ChungKing (ie the new talent) something needs to get going to keep it intresting and for a bit of rivalry. I'd give whoever wants a hand in doing stuff if they wanted

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Hmmm at the moment I cannot play tribes. Windoze 98 is giving me probs with it and I'm not reinstalling yet.

Gandalf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭ChungKing

Just looked at this thread - thanks vaggabond for the compliment smile.gif

I completely agree we need to keep it going & get some good matches organized - I think we all know how good it is when you're on a team that has it's sh*t together - especially if the other team is hot as well ... hmm will have to think about how to get it going....

Advertisement