Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do I have target written on me!

Options
  • 19-03-1999 9:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

What the hell happened on thursday. Man, im still P1ssed off.

Some guy called genestealer decided it would be cool to cap the flag only one of his teammates had it, namely me. So after evading all of you guys and reaching the relative safety of my base, i decide to take a breather and start animations for fun. Then
    this eeegit comes in looks at me and fires point blank with his chaingun.

I thought at first that it was an accident and asked him nicely for the flag back. At this point he got testy and tried to kill me again so i took him and someone helping him out.{that'll learn im}.

For the record i would like to say:
    If you want to cap the flag just ask it is a team game after all. DO NOT SHOOT YOUR TEAM
    anyone TK'ing me is in for a big shock

[This message has been edited by Jaguar (edited 19-03-99).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

This is a bit of a problem as I know it has happened me on more than one occasion...

R admins the answer - I say yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭SS 01 Ripper

lol...he killed ya for your flag ?! man..that is the most pathetic thing i've heard. that even tops ppl trying to shoot others with the trageting laser and then cursing about u not dying !...tkilling for a flag ?! woah !

ps.: i had to format and lost tribes (and everything else) waaahhh =( luckily i have the cd...just not at the moment...neeeeeed tribes...hopefully i'll be back in ign.ie soon !

Advertisement