Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I fcuking love poker!

Options
  • 18-07-2004 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭

That is all.

MrP

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

How much did you win? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

You have to understand. I not about the money. Well, not just about the money.

MrP

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

myself and poker are having a bit of a falling out at the moment, its constantly bad beating me. Let's hope we can get over this obstacle. It's a love hate relationship. Whatever doesn't kill me makes me stronger. Now lets just hope a fridge doesn't fall on me in the Fitz tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭Kelter

And for some unknown reason, despite being the sort that only a mother could love, it loves you back. Is poker your mother? That would be quite impressive. Perhaps you evolved from 72o.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

As a child I was adopted by poker. It's not biological.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Originally posted by cormie
    lets just hope a fridge doesn't fall on me in the Fitz tonight.
    As a child I was adopted by poker

ffs take more tobacco with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

Originally posted by MrPudding
    I fcuking love poker
    I wholeheartedly endorse this statement.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Myself and Poker have been on a minor "see other people" break for the last two weeks. We've been moody with each other before that but we're going to try to make it work this time.

I'm looking forward to the lets-make-up angry sex personally.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Im watching poker right now as i read the poker fourm

Advertisement