Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Your opinion?

• 18-07-2004 1:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

I didn't know where to post this thread so i will here, mods feel free to remove if you feel nesscessary or if this thread is not appropriate.

I want to ask everyone, do they find this women good looking? She's my best friend and she says she doesn't think she is good looking and that she wishes she was. She is f.ucking hot, so says I, but it would be great if i could get some responses on this. She knows i am doing this and i'm just trying to help her out, but please, please be honest. Also i apologise for the possible bad quality of the photos as my scanner was recovered from a turn of the century British naval vessel and is not quite up to scratch ;)

That is all, thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Mutz

Yeah - she's tasty, fantabulous looking. What age is she? Is she single? Can I have her number? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭RampagingBadger

She's not Heidi Klum but she's at least a 7 out of 10. Why didn't you just put it up on hot or not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭nads

Originally posted by Mutz
    What age is she? Is she single? Can I have her number? ;)
    the picture is fine enough for me :D

tell her 'i'm sorry but she's a hottie'

i think those girls who think they're not goodlooking and painfully are good-looking, know they're goodlooking but just want the craic of having people saying that they really are, girls - they kill me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,840 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I agree with the above. I bet she knows;) But yup, she is indeed good looking. She looks like she is into good music also. Giz a list of what she likes.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Battlesnake

Funky looking chick.
    Tell her theres no need to be down on herself!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 834 ✭✭✭fragile

yep, she's hot..

<edit>
    I cant help suspecting that you have posted a pic of yourself Col_May to reassure yourself about your looks, but then again im always a bit suspicious ;)

either way the girl in that pic is definitely hot..
    </edit>

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Concorde

She's a beutiful looking girl. Does she know you posted her picture onto the internet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,495 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Nice enough. Can smile (and it's a nice smile) without looking like a bimbo. Good eyes also. Lips a little red, but that could be the camera. Needs to wear matching bra / top.

But whats she like - does she have more than 2 dimensions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭nads

hmmm, although posting her on the internet and letting us look at her, and letting her view the repsonces mightn't fill her with confidence, i mean, i personnaly would get up on a back of a bus like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

She's grand.

It's important for a person to believe they look good and carry themselves well as well - people who whinge constantly about how unhappy/ugly/stupid they think they are, are very off-putting.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Statement : 'I think this makes my bum look big!'
    Actual Desired Response : 'Of course it doesn't!'

Statement : 'I don't think I'm good looking'
    Actual Desired Response : 'Of course you are good looking!'

Statement : 'I'm just looking for attention and flattery via these self-deprecating statements'
    Actual Desired Response : 'Of course you are .... n't'

//

Ah, Women .... such a mystery! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Col_May

Yes, you have got me, i indeed posted a picture of myself on the internet to get responses......... This is true if you think that the picture is of a pale, skinny, fluffy haired, 18 year old male who hasn't left his house for 2 days.
    Thanks for the replys so far guys.

Yes Fragile, you got me. I indeed did post a picture of myself on the internet to get peoples responses as to whether i am good looking............ This is true if you think the picture is of a skinny, pale, fluffy haired 18 year old male who hasnt left his house in 2 days:D

Thanks for the replys so far guys, much appreciated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

She's pretty hot although she does look quite young...

Are you sure that the picture isn't of you and you're just pretending you're a friend of er, yourself?

I mean c'mon I don't know anyone who would agree to let me post their picture on the internet in order to get opinions on how good-looking they were!!!

Originally posted by Col_May
    Yes Fragile, you got me. I indeed did post a picture of myself on the internet to get peoples responses as to whether i am good looking............ This is true if you think the picture is of a skinny, pale, fluffy haired 18 year old male who hasnt left his house in 2 days:D

ok, I believe you, I looked at the other one of your two posts and it was in the battle cry thread on the humour forum and you selected a male battle cry...

Any feedback from your friend, has she seen this thread yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

She's pretty and her smile gives her a definite something. This is my opinion as a 25+ woman.

No i haven't shown her the thread yet, i told her i was going to do it, so she knows about, i will show her tommorow when i meet her. I just honestly think she doesn't know how good looking she is, i tell her but she doesn't listen. The stubborn girl that she is. Belive me the pcitures sont do justice. but thanks for your help

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

Hmmm...

You keep telling her that's she's goodlooking but she just WON'T believe you?

Sounds like she's taking you on one long-haul fishing trip my friend! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭bug

my honest opinion, she is lovely.
    But that doesnt matter if she's the type of girl who keeps asking, or saying that she's not, insecurity isnt very attractive.

She would never ask, therefore it is not annoying.;)

ciao

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Xcom2

Yeah she is a cutie,but what happened to the pic?

What is up with her belly and where did her belt go?

G

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,007 ✭✭✭mad m

A1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

An alternative explanation (for humour purposes only of course) would be that you want to score this girl but need to know whether she is just plain old out of your league or not and need some opinions,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Very good looking girl.

So what happens next. Is she going to choose one of us or what. You could give us some contact details and we could reassure her directly.

So, do i win, hm,hm. Go on, you know its the right thing to do.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

i'd tap that!

looks a bit psychotic but hey... poon is poon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Do I know you from somewhere... No really ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭cleareyed

If she needs that level of re-assurance and you are willing to supply it via the internet then you both need to draw breath. Take down her photo and have a very long internet-less think. I suggest several months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭tribble

I wouldn't kick her out of bed for farting...
    even if it was REALLY smelly.

Does she have a side view to complement the first?

tribble

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭tribble

Originally posted by cleareyed
    If she needs that level of re-assurance and you are willing to supply it via the internet then you both need to draw breath. Take down her photo and have a very long internet-less think. I suggest several months.

Who let Cleareyed near the crack?

• Advertisement

Who let Cleareyed near the crack?

In the kingdom of the serially addicted the sober man is high. (if you need to figure it out do so quietly .....elsewhere)

Sweet jesus, this thread just took a major nosedive down hill....

probably best if everybody just withdraws now before any real damage is done :dunno:

probably best if everybody just withdraws now before any real damage is done

Correct...almost. The damage was done posting this thread in the first place. It doesn't belong in the virtual light let alone the daylight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭The Song Thrush

She's not my type, but she's cute. ;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

this is a personal issues forum, if she has a problem with the way she looks, let her post up a thread on it.
    otherwise
    let her post her pic on amihotornot.com if she wants to know
    B

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Is she single? Maybe she has other problems. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Raz

:confused: Are you pimping your sister??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Purely in the interests of balancing out this rather one-sided thread, I'll just say "Nyeh..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Originally posted by Battlesnake
    Funky looking chick.
    Tell her theres no need to be down on herself!!!
    Well if she doesnt want to be down on herself..ill be happy to be down on herself. Allllllllllllllllllllllllright :D
    you know of what i speak *L*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Originally posted by Beruthiel
    this is a personal issues forum, if she has a problem with the way she looks, let her post up a thread on it.
    otherwise
    let her post her pic on amihotornot.com if she wants to know
    B

Nah, "HorN" isn't a good indicator. You see uggers coming out with 8.5s and crazy stuff like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭Zakalwe

Very nice. She's got a great smile too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭gobby

Between 1 and 10...

... I'd give her one. ;)

[edit]
    Hmm, thats bad. Honest opinion follows: She is really cute but why, why, why post a pic of her up on the web?
    [/edit]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,840 ✭✭✭✭cormie

if its a case that the two of you really want to progress the relationship but you don't have the nerve to. If you're both reading this together you're probably gonna be all embarrassed so just end the embarrassment and get it on;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭hostyle

Hard to tell without seeing her naked ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Originally posted by global
    What is up with her belly and where did her belt go?
    Ahh. That has really turned me off her now.:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

She is very pretty but why put her picture on the web. Do you have her permission to do this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 537 ✭✭✭JohnnyBravo

she is pretty good

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Nemici

Originally posted by hostyle
    Hard to tell without seeing her naked ...

ROFL - and after that I used photoshop for a while hmmm

this thread deserves a prize !!

Advertisement