Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How To Find Names Of Company Directors?

Options
  • 18-07-2004 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hello,

I was wondering if anybody knows how to find out the names of the directors of a company?

(Short of actually calling them and asking, that is!).

Can this be done throught the C.R.O. or similar agency?

Tommy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

yo tommy,

Getting a company printout from the cro is the easiest way, at the moment if you sign up for a free trial to their business search facilities you can do a search on the company and get all the company details for free. ie memo's, articles, submitted forms but i expect waht you want is a company printout that lists all the companies details including the directors, this usually costs 3.50E but you get them all free with the free trial........get as much info as possible as you only get 2 free logons per e-mail..

www.cro.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 78,371 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Directors should also be listed on company letteheads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Originally posted by Victor
    Directors should also be listed on company letteheads.

But alot of companies don't even comply with this rule. A friend of mine went into Dixons and they refused to tell her where the registered office is, said it was policy not to!

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭TommyK

Ah . . . that should do the trick!

Thanks, deegs, 'tis much appreciated.

Tommy.
    Originally posted by deegs
    yo tommy,

Getting a company printout from the cro is the easiest way, at the moment if you sign up for a free trial to their business search facilities you can do a search on the company and get all the company details for free. ie memo's, articles, submitted forms but i expect waht you want is a company printout that lists all the companies details including the directors, this usually costs 3.50E but you get them all free with the free trial........get as much info as possible as you only get 2 free logons per e-mail..

www.cro.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by Bond-007
    But alot of companies don't even comply with this rule. A friend of mine went into Dixons and they refused to tell her where the registered office is, said it was policy not to!

Eh??? Sure it's on their website - and even on some of their posters _IN STORE_!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

They train their staff to be as obstructive as possible, truly horrible CS.

Advertisement