Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When does the NUI Galway academic year start?

Options
  • 18-07-2004 1:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭

When do lectures and tutorials start for Arts, does anybody know?

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I presume you mean for freshers and in that case, generally the 3rd week in September is a safe bet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 drusilla

Ooh goody..fresh meat to the fodder....:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Yippie, Ima a be new....*scared*

3rd september is mad early...isnt it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

drusilla wrote:
    Ooh goody..fresh meat to the fodder....:D

Well, I'm 2nd year postgrad so nah!

@Jesjes, yes, it's way too early for my liking! Most unis don't start until October.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

But like, I havent even been definitly given my place and I could be there in 12 days. Jesus, I thought it was three weeks, but just looked at the calender.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

Advertisement