Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Groan... feels like a monday

Options
  • 18-03-1999 10:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭

Hey Guys smile.gif

Just got to work a little while ago - wuz playing until 1.30 am last night !DOH! Good thwacking fun but i'm suffering now....

That's the problem with holidays - makes going back to work even harder....

Anyone have any war stories from being out on the **** yesterday? mine was pretty tame - ended up in Mulligans behind the screen cinema with a group of people but went home around 9 as I had work today & didn't want to be in wee tiny pieces......

....then I go and play games all night... smart, huh?

Dreamt of flying, flying, flying, and then all of a sudden the ground comes rushing up and SPLAT! It all goes dark with the words 'ChungKing ends it all' echoing in my ears smile.gif

That which thy fathers bequeathed to thee,
    earn it anew if thou wouldst possess it - Goethe, Faust

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Oh god.

Don't talk to me about drinking stories.

You have no idea how difficult it was for me to be in at 9.00 this morning. No idea, man. You can't know, because you JUST WEREN'T THERE, OK!??!

Goddammit.

Ja na,
    Rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭ChungKing

lol smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Brit

Lol - that Monday feeling, which I'll get on Tuesday this week smile.gif

I've had a glorious long weekend off, and so now I must drag myself off to bed early in order to be at my desk by 8.30.

Working in the City. Lovely. 2 freaking hours it takes to get there, 2 hours back. 15 hour days thankyou very much....

Mind you, nice to see this place ain't full of students. lol smile.gif

--Brit--

Advertisement