Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Zeemax

Options
  • 18-07-2004 2:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭

Anybody know of where in ireland (pref dublin) that fits bodykits.

Im looking for a zeemax kit for one of the minis and i would like to get it done at a fairly high standard.

Anywhere know where i could go?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭dogz

why not get it and fit it yourself thn just get is sprayed theyre farely easy to do i no of a good pannelbeater/sprayer if u want is sprayed hes in malahide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭cooper_man

yeah could u gimme his name please. Only problem is the car is only fresh from a fullt bare metal respray so if i fit the kit and then spray it it will be difficult. I could fit it myself but could i have it sprayed before i fit it or would that make it very messy.

Its only arches, sideskirts and front and rear bumper valance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭dogz

no thats his problem to make sure he doesnt destroy the rest of ur paint job, m8 had a scuff in the middle of his bumper and this fella matched the 2 pefectly

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Can I suggest you swallow your pride and buy a copy of Flush Bus - there are lots of ads and contacts for people who fit bodykits and often pictures of their work. A Zeemax kit costs too much to risk making a mess and it is easy to get it wrong, particularly if you are lowering, fitting large wheels and the existing metalwork needs trimming back.

Unless you are blending the kit with the bodywork (frenching) it is best to spray the kit before fitting. Beware imitation Zeemax kits - there is a company in the UK doing fibreglass copies and they are really poor.

'ceptr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭cooper_man

problem is, the kit is for a classic mini and the only good kit is the zeemax one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement