Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what to do 2moro

• 18-07-2004 3:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭

me and 5 of me m8s dont no what to do tomorrow we were thinking of going to kart city but its a rip off any suggestions what to do on the northside of dublin for about 20yoyos each

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

I hear that Darndale is a good place to head to if you wanna joyride a few cars and maybe even burn them out afterwards..... Best thing is it's free in monetary terms although if you're lucky you might even get a chase by the cops or crash into the local school! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭dogz

lol theres enough scumbags near where i live they dont need anymore:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

Mondello or is that too expensive?

For 20 eurobux each you could buy 4-5 pints or chip and buy an ounce of dirty soapbar... Not the most productive of ways to blow some cash but then again it WOULD be fun! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭DMT

Originally posted by dogz
    me and 5 of me m8s dont no what to do tomorrow we were thinking of going to kart city but its a rip off any suggestions what to do on the northside of dublin for about 20yoyos each

thanks
    €21 (€18 off-peak) for 25 minutes on the 400m track isn't bad (unless the prices on their website is out of date).

There's also Group 8 Karting in Garristown - €25 for 25 minutes.

Advertisement