Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

price of iol broadband

• 18-07-2004 4:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭

right, im looking into getting iol broadband (€33 coupled with home phone package)

im on iol anytime at the minute, my question is do i have to remain with anytime (€25 monthly) plus pay €33 monthly for broadband? so i'll have to pay €58? sorry if my question is an insult to you broadband people, its just im new to the whole thing.

either way i'll take up the free trial offer and see how it goes.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭dogz

no theyll automatically cancel the anytime once u tell them to, i was only on anytime 2 months before i got bb and they switched me over and cancelled the anytime no probs at all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

cheers, but can you tell me this, i'll just have to pay €33 a month to have access to the internet and broadband?

so basically all i'll have to pay for the internet with broadband is €33 a month, nothing else?

yep internet all month for 33 yoyos no extra charges at all of course ull ned to pay for voice calls aswell but its only 33 a month for the internet on broadband

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

cheers, didnt think it could be that cheap. i think i'll go ahead so, sure its only an extra 8 yoyo's a month compared to dialup!

no 33 thats it sure of it u get it for 33yoyos once u take their phone package too

• Advertisement
Advertisement