Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

plasma and sky digital help

Options
  • 18-07-2004 5:07pm
    Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭

Please somebody help. I bought a plasma off boards and i have the dvd working perfectly and the picture is amazing. But no picture from my sky digital. The only connection availiable to me is an Svideo on the plasma and i orgianally tried to use a cable that has a scart lead connector on one end and an svideo connector on the other but alas no joy at all. So went to maplin and bought an RGB to S-Video converter (picture attached) but no instead of no signal coming up on the plasma i dont get that message but there is still no picture at all. Please help me people. I have a orginal Sky digital pace box that only has the two scart outputs. Is there any digiboxes that have an svideo out put.

thanks

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

All sorted put up a post on avforums.co.uk and it turns out i needed to change the output on my digibox from pal to rgb and now all sorted.

Thank god

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

Originally posted by TCP/IP
    All sorted put up a post on avforums.co.uk and it turns out i needed to change the output on my digibox from pal to rgb and now all sorted.

Thank god

Glad to hear it! :)
    You paid enough for all those cables!

Matt

Advertisement