Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ah, its 'BRIT' dammit, BRIT!

Options
  • 22-03-1999 10:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭

Good grief.

I just spent a full hour of people calling me:

Brad
    Brat
    Britt
    Bratt
    Bradley
    Brud
    Bring
    Brot

And a whole host of others totally unrepeatable in this family forum - but a direct result of meeting one of my mortars.

My nick is BRIT - as in British!!

It helps the Yanks know where I'm from. Blimey...

--Brit--

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭Jade

I on behalf of all the tribes players in the country want to say sorry to you Brat for the misuse of you name.

Jade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Cranky

Geez, Bert!
    Lighten up. We yanks know exactly where you
    are from. You're the guys whose tea lies buried in Boston Harbor. You're the guys who
    hounded that poor woman Diana until her car blew up. It's no big thing, man. The real
    question is, why would you advertise it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Jaguar

listen bort you shoudnt get worked up over people getting your name wrong i mean its pretty easy to mistake, bart.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I thought it was the French Papprazzi that hounded Diana? Or was it all a secret plot by Charles to have her bumped off?

Personally I think the CIA had her killed as she was helping to Ban landmines, which the USA is one of the two countries that still wants to use them.

Btw is this Brit from the P-T boards? smile.gif Sup? Is that crazy woman still posting there?

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited 23-03-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Brit

Ah, Hobbes - I wondered if they had let you out again smile.gif

I suppose I let myself in for this one - although the replies were somewhat predictable so you don't get any humour points I'm afraid..

--Brit--

• Advertisement
Advertisement